Claim you profile
With practical experience in The British Heart Foundation, I know how to keep my priorities in order, and will always stay customer focused. I believe in giving 110% all the time as I know hard work pays off. I like to be constantly on the move, and can multi task effectively, with three younger siblings you can’t afford not to! I love to be surrounded by lots of different people and enjoy working as a group to smash targets. I love to laugh and making people smile is one of my favourite things to do! If there is any other information you need please do not hesitate to contact me.
Shop assistant - volunteer
British heart Foundation
January 2013 - February 2013
• Responsible for stock control and rotation
• Interacted with customers throughout the store, helped with any enquiries.
Fund raiser - volunteer
Get kidz going - Spalding
November 2011 - May 2012
• Create and perform presentations informing the public about Get kidz going
• Coordinating, setting up and overseeing events
• Managing money in a precise and effective way
• Successful in raising over £400 for the charity
Qualifications & Certifications
Sir John Gleed School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more