I am qualified in agricultural research with many years of experience. Done research on most crops but more so on soya beans. Done the herbalist course and studied natural healing. I have a website to this effect. makershealing.com. I have worked with farmers all over SA and planted experiments all over. I enjoy healing people from all the major deceases such as cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, aging, cholesterol, weight loss, ulcers etc.
Research Skills on various crops. Soybean expert with years of research and practical experience. Good and planting herbs and vegetables. Herbalist and nutritional healer.
I worked at Cedara for 15 years in the Agronomy Department. During this time period, I did research and trial work on a variety of crops.
• Wheat trials on a farm in Winterton and Bergville. Cultivar trials, seed dressing trials against the Take-All disease and a 2 year crop rotation trial to combat Take-All. I did wheat trials for about 6 years.
• Maize cultivar trials at Cedara and Winterton and a 2 year maize planting time trial in Bergville.
• Dry-bean cultivar trials at Cedara as well as fungicide spraying trials on dry-beans to combat rust and other diseases and tested 15 different chemicals.
• Variety of Lupine trials, both winter and summer. I selected the best broadleaf Lupine variety that is still available in SA, named Ced 6150.
• The most research I did was on Soy-beans. For many years I planted the Soybean National trial at Cedara and for some years at Winterton. I did a Sclerotinia fungicide trial in Winterton and Sclerotinia seed dressing trials. Planting date trials at Cedara for 2 years to determine the effect thereof on rust and yield. A 3 year cultivar X row spacing X seedling rate trial with 3 cultivars at Cedara. 4 seeding rates and 3 row spacings namely 22, 45 and 90 cm. Rust fungicide trails.
During the years at Cedara, I was involved in numerous Farmer's days, both at Cedara and off station, on farms and small scale farmers. Every year I presented talks on research done and assisted with the crops courses held at Cedara. I presented talks on Soy-bean and Lupine production. I worked in the same passage as the founders of No-Till in Kwa-Zulu Natal, Dr John Mallet and Bill Berry. Attending several No-Till days and working with the organizers, gave me a good working knowledge of No-Till production.
Protein Research Foundation
The PRF became aware of the work I was doing at Cedara. After some talks with the Management at Cedara, it was decided to transfer me to them, while based at Cedara. I then focused more on Soy-beans,...
massive food program
Worked with the massive food program in the Transkei. Taught farmers how to grow crops and more so soyabeans and lupins.
Qualifications & Certifications
Agricultural Research, Agronomy
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more