Office Administration Clerk
Eagles Fellowship Centre Church
January 2011 - June 2012
Chairperson Events Committee
Free State Khoe-San Early Learning Centre Language Board
From January 2010
literacy campaign volunteer educator
Kha Ri Gude
June 2010 - December 2010
Eagles Fellowship Centre Rehoboth Congregation
August 2009 - June 2012
I was the Vice-Chair of the church, Events manager, Musician
Eagles Fellowship Centre Church Board
December 2009 - December 2010
Co-founder & National Secretary of the South African First Indigenous and Human Rights
Eagles Fellowship Centre Events Committee
December 2009 - June 2012
- 06 December 2009 to June 2012
- Co-founder & National Secretary of the South African First Indigenous and Human Rights
Acting Free State Provincial Manager
From October 2009
Co-Founder and Secretary General
KhoeKhoe & San Language
September 2007 - November 2007
June 2008 - September 2008
January 2007 - March 2008
I am currently a musician at AFM Opkoms
Jamborines Dance Band
July 2003 - February 2006
Co-Founder and Secretary General, Acting Free State Provincial Manager
From June 2003
I play the role of a Para-Legal/Advice officer and also play the role of a Indigenous and Human Rights practitioner by virtue of protecting the indigenous and human rights of the Khoikhoi ans Boesman peoples as descendants of the First Nation of Southern Africa.
Volleyball Head Coach
Vryburg Lovelife Centre
January 2002 - March 2003
Selector and referee for Naledi Volleyball Games - 28 September 2002
Vryburg Local Sports Organising Committee
I was elected as Secretary of the committee
July 2001 - December 2001
Secretary of Colridge Civic Association(COCA)
March 1998 - December 1998
Marshall's Community Service Corps
June 1998 - November 1998
I was elected by the SAPS_Vryburg NW, 1996 to be the co-ordinator of the Marshall's Community Service Corps(MCSC) as i was involve in community structures, to help them during marches.
Colridge RDP Housing Committee Vryburg
January 1998 - December 1999
I was elected by the Colridge community as the chairman of the committee
Circuit Manager by then
From November 1998
started at the Vryburg 2 Circuit office under the supervision of Mrs. Lilorne Delia Share, who was the Circuit Manager by then. My duties were as follow:
- I was responsible for handling all complaints of 42 school with the Vryburg II Circuit.
- Handling all incoming and outgoing mail
- Switchboard operator
- Attend principals' meetings with the Circuit Manager and took minutes of such meetings.
- Went on some school visits with the Circuit Manager
- I did all the photocopy work at the office.
My term at the Circuit Office ended in December 1999 when the Acting District Manager, Mr. Lebogang C. Tire, exchanged me with one of my colleagues, so I can work in the office of the District Manager as from January 2000.
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT MANAGER
My duties were as follow:
- I worked for a period of 5 years in the above-mentioned office.
- I did all the administration work in the office of the District Manager.
- Typed 20-40 short letters per day, 2-3 assignments per month and the quarterly reports for the District Manager, Auxiliary Services and the office of Circuit Co-ordinator.
- Typed minutes of District Manager's meetings.
- Typing all the financial audit reports for the finance section.
On my own request, I went back to Registry on 5 January 2004 to perform my duties for which I was appointed.
Me. Eva Mogoiwa(Deceased)/ Mr. Lebogang Tire
January 1997 - November 2006
Contact Number: +27 (0) 53 928 7500
Reason for Leaving: Family Responsibility (moving to Bloemfontein)
I started working at the Department of Education, Vryburg NW as a Registry Clerk. My duties were as follow:
- Filing teachers' leave forms
- Receiving of incoming mail and register it in the incoming mail register
- Handling out-going mail
- Pulled approximately 30-50 files per day and again filled it when the Personnel staff
returned it to Registry.
January 1997 - March 1997
shifted me to Provisioning Section due to a shortage of manpower.
In this section my duties were as follow:
- Monitoring and receiving of the school furniture, cleaning material and stationery
- See to it that all the VA2 forms(delivery documents) are correctly completed and that schools receive goods on time and in a excellent condition.
I worked for a period of five months (April 1997 - August 1997) in this section. The District Manger, Mr. A.I Kekesi, shifted me to the Subject Advisory Services who needed a typist at that time.
SUBJECT ADVISORY SERVICES
My Duties were as follow:
- I did all the typing work for the 18 Subject Advisors.
- I typed all their quarterly reports, assignments and some of their examination
- I also operated the switchboard for the Subject Advisors.
- I attended their meetings and took the minutes and afterwards typed it for the next
VRYBURG 2 CIRCUIT OFFICE
September 1997 - October 1998
2 Circuit Office.
VRYBURG 2 CIRCUIT OFFICE
Secretary of Vryburg Community Choir
January 1997 - December 1997
Masakhane Office Manager
January 1996 - December 1996
Immediate Supervisor: Mr. P.J Van Neel
I did administrative work
at the Masakhane office which was situated in Colridge community. I worked hand in glove with the community. I helped senior citizens as well as other community members with their Local Municipality rebate forms and re-checked their rent forms by working out the amounts to be paid to the local town council. It was also my duty to go to houses where there were problems such as, blocked drains, broken water pipes, etc. I reported these problems to the then Ward councilor(1996), Mr. Lyndon E. P. Share, with contact number +27 (0) 53 927 0405(w) / +27 (053 927 5987(h), for him to report to the local town council for them to sort out the existing problems. It was also my duty to pay visits to pensioners, on a monthly basis, to make sure that their rebate forms are correctly completed. I worked at the Colridge Masakhane Office for a period of one year.
Previous Employer: NW - Department of Education
Lesedi Advice Centre
January 1996 - November 1996
I was doing my Para-legal practical at the centre in Vryburg
Vryburg Youth Development Council
We were a group of young people who decided to start something for the youth in Vryburg no matter the colour and race. I was a executive member holding the Planning portfolio,
Secretary of the Student Representative Council at C.S.S.S
Student Representative Council
I was the secretary of the council whilst still on school.
Class Prefect at Colinda Senior Secondary School(C.S.S.S.)
AFM Lighthouse Congregation
It is where i went to to Praise the Name of God and also made music during and after my school career.
Qualifications & Certifications
I didnt go to the University. The South African government identified unemployed youth to do Business Management Courses via the University of Potchefstroom.
Colinda Senior Secondary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more