Drafting in detailed engineering, piping, dimensional drawings, process flow diagram, piping and instrumentation diagram
Petrofac Qatar WLL
August 2014 - October 2014
Applications in engineering, valves, pumps, screens, wastewater equipment and preinsulated pipes.
Protec Technical Services
May 2012 - February 2014
• Manage and execute process engineering studies.
• Responsible for the regular update of key process documents and simulation models e.g. PIDs, C&Es, firewater and blowdown models.
• Develop Functional Design Specification for new FDPs.
• Ensure technical compliance and suitability of equipment by PID review and Vendor document review as applicable.
• Prepare concept packages for submittal to Detailed Design Engineering (DDE) staff for execution.
• Provide Process Design on Water and / or Wastewater Treatment : Ion Exchanger / Membranes & Conventional Treatment e.g. Sand Filtration, DAF, Clarification, Chemical & Biological Treatment
• Experience in Anaerobic processes is Highly Desirable
• Prepare & Review Process & Mechanical Design Documents which include Process Flow Diagram (PFD), Piping & Instrumentation Diagram (P & ID), Functional Description, Technical Specifications, QHSE and HAZOP analysis & Related Documents
• Perform Technical Calculations for System Specifications & Equipment
• Prepare Datasheets for Process, Equipment & Datasheets (including Instrumentation & Control)
• Prepare Relevant Documents & Drawings for Tendering, & Perform Technical Reviews of Tender Submissions
• Work Closely with the Mechanical Engineer for Equipment Design & Plant Layout
• Testing & Commissioning for the Maintenance of the Plant
• Review detailed design engineering drawings and other technical documents to ensure compliance with applicable requirements and design objectives.
• Liaise and coordinate with Operations to ensure visibility of all changes to operational assets as a result of brown field projects.
Leo O. Domingo Curriculum Vitae Page 3 of 6
• Provide support to Operations and participate in trouble-shooting and production optimization exercises.
• Seeks competent suppliers for other technologies that are requested by the client.
• Handles inquiries on Water and Wastewater Treatment; which involves analysis and recommendation of the most suitable
WASTEWATER TREATMENT SUPERVISOR
II-VI Incorporated ; Pacific Rare Specialty Metals and Chemicals Inc.
March 2011 - April 2012
Handling, supervising and monitoring people and operation of the plant in wastewater treatment facility, remove heavy metals (esp. Selenium, Tellurium) using thiourea and maintaining its pH and other parameters corresponding to DENR’s requirement.
Supervises and cooperates projects in terms of quality, environmental, safety issues within the facility, preventive maintenance and cost reduction.
Rohm Electronics Philippines
July 2010 - March 2011
Handling operation and monitoring of the water treatment plant to produce de-ionized, pure and ultrapure water using technology of reverse osmosis, ionization using cation and anion tower and kurita continuous deionization
Handling operation and monitoring of the wastewater treatment facility and sewerage treatment plant (activated sludge)
Participate in preventive maintenance and monthly audit including quality of wastewater in sewerage treatment plant corresponding to DENR’s requirement.
Production Engineer - Wastewater Facility
Philippine Recycler's Inc.
July 2008 - May 2010
Handling, supervising and monitoring people and operation of the plant in wastewater treatment facility which remove lead from wastewater, maintaining its pH and other parameters corresponding to DENR’s requirement.
Facilitator of all projects in terms of quality, environmental, safety issues within the facility and cost reduction in operation by using tools like Designs of Experiments (DOE), Statistical Process Control (SPC), Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) and 5S- Good Housekeeping (GHK).
PJ 812: Design Engineer and Operation and Maintenance Engineer in 60 CMD BWRO for Tedeschia Plant
Design Engineer and Operation and Maintenance Engineer in 60 CMD BWRO for Tedeschia Plant, Al Shahaniya, Qatar.
PJ822: 200 CMD Greywater System using Ultrafiltration
Project Manager and Engineer for detailed design; using Ultrafiltration
PJ 820; 200 CMD PACKAGE STP FOR Qatar Petrochemical Company (QAPCO)
Project Manager and Engineer for detailed design; using Extended Aeration
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science Major in Chemcal Engineering
Mapua Institue of Technology