Claim you profile
Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire, UK
From October 2012
Clyde Wraps - www.clydewraps.com
• Assisted in the removal and application of graphic vinyl to customer vehicles as well as advertisements on taxis
• Dealt with customers and taxi drivers via phone
• Organised and accurately timetabled arrival and departure of each vehicle to allow smooth running of the job on a day to day as well as weekly basis
• Assisted in design and creation of vinyl templates for customers
• Meeting and greeting customers and taxi drivers as first point of contact in a receptionist-type role
June 2008 - September 2008
• Operate basic equipment in a safe and efficient way
• Clean work site and van as scheduled and required
• Ensure equipment and tools are safely and securely stored
• Maintain records of jobs
• Clean and make minor repairs to equipment and tools
• Provide manual labour services as and when required
DWP - www.dwp.gov.uk
September 2007 - June 2008
Cadogan Street, Glasgow
• Organisation of claimants
• Input of data onto system
• Excellent computer skills through using a variety of software
• Worked as part of a team requiring detailed communication and transfer of data
• Spoke with problematic claimants via phone in order to obtain crucial information
• Highlighted key areas in claims and forwarded to decision makers
Qualifications & Certifications
Physiology & Sports Science
University of Glasgow
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more