Claim you profile
A dedicated and proactive Corporate Business Assistant with extensive experience of providing first class secretarial and administrative support to two busy CEO’s.
Extensive diary management, scheduled and arranged appointments worldwide, responded to meeting requests on their behalf, processed extensive expense reports, typed letters, fielded calls and allocated to the appropriate person.
Managed the CEO’s Inbox to ensure emails were responded to promptly and efficiently and followed up appropriately.
Arranged travel for the CEO and three senior Managers with meticulous attention to detail and cost efficiencies, prepared detailed Itineraries, Hotel and car reservations.
Merisol GP LLC
November 2007 - August 2013
• Extensive diary management for two CEO's, scheduled and arranged appointments
worldwide, responded to meeting requests on their behalf, processed extensive
expense reports, typed letters, fielded calls and allocated to the appropriate person
• Managed the CEO's Inbox to ensure emails were responded to promptly and efficiently and followed up appropriately
• Ensured distribution of relevant documentation to the Management team and monitored a response of CEO's direct reports in scheduled time, collated and
distributed Board documents to the Executive team
• Organised Board, Management meetings, conferences and tele-conferences in the
UK and abroad, obtained visas, passport applications and foreign currency
• Arranged travel for the CEO and three senior Managers with meticulous attention to detail and cost efficiencies, prepared detailed Itineraries, Hotel and car reservations
• Selected venues for Board and Christmas events, organised in-house and external
lunches, dinner bookings, trainings, catering and other needs
• Coordinated communication from and to the Global Partnership Executives within appropriate timescales
• Dealt with confidential documents and emails
Project Coordination and Administration Skills
• Effectively project managed and coordinated office relocation from initial ideas through to implementation. Created a project plan, set-up meetings, prepared and updated project schedule for internal meetings to update all involved parties to
capture any changes
• Liaised and negotiated with third party suppliers including IT, telephony and infrastructure and solved potential issues. Ensured project was delivered to agreed deadlines
• Partnered with other team members to ensure things are running smoothly
• Assisted CFO in managing the office budget and reconciliation of corporate
• Created reports for management team, procedures and schedules, updated and distributed a global corporate calendar
• Maintained and updated...
March 2006 - September 2007
Coordinated Tenders and Questionnaires and ensured a tender project was
effectively compiled to a strict deadline and ready for a review
• Gathered monthly reports of Service Level Indicators from all the national Contract
Managers and prepared reports for submission to the Executive team for KPI
• Prepared, updated and sent out Site Manuals when required, updated company sales
database, filing, copying, sales mail management, maintained stock levels of stationary, ad-hoc projects, assisted with Invoices
LogicaCMG, Bratislava, Slovakia
March 2005 - November 2005
Ensured smooth day to day operations of the front office, fielded calls and allocated to the appropriate person, assisted HR department, set-up filing system, provided full
administrative support to management team, organised international travel
• Supervised, managed and trained new reception staff
PA to the Music Director
Slovak Radio Orchestra
July 2003 - August 2003
Orchestra Player, Slovak Radio Orchestra
January 2003 - June 2003
Cello and Ensemble Teacher
September 2002 - December 2002
Cello and ensemble teacher.
Qualifications & Certifications
The Academy of Music and Performing Arts
The Academy of Music and Performing Arts, Bratislava, Slovakia
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more