Solid 7 years of hands on experience with MNC in Dubai - overall office administration and HR management. Have served as PA for the Regional CEO.
Administrative and Inside Sales Executive
Jebel Ali Freezone
From October 2012
Employer's Profile Enerpac is an American company and recognized global leader in high-force tools and equipment used in industrial markets.
* Manages Office Administrative works as follows: coordination with JAFZA authorities on visa processes and other requirements, office filing system, LEAD (Lean Enterprise Across Discipline - Actuant) processes including health and safety, staff leave, staff training, provides support in staff payroll WPS administration, staff medical insurance, petty cash, corporate events, hotel and travel bookings. Manages vendors such as Etisalat, stationery and car rentals and others as necessary.
* Lead the development of quotations, proposals and responses to RFI and RFP documents in the assigned area.
* Facilitates sales orders using Oracle System and logistics in close coordination with distributors.
* Build and maintain client relationships.
* Building customers database.
* Generate and qualify sales opportunities by using Enerpac business contacts, industrial magazines, entering vendor selection processes, cold calling, attending trade shows, and by other means.
* Understand and keep up to date with competitors and competitive products and technology.
Mivan Depa Contracting LLC
June 2005 - April 2012
Employer's Profile: ISO 9001:2008 certified. Specialist in interior contracting, fit-out and furnishing of themed construction for events, exhibitions, museums and visitor's attractions and family entertainment centres and retail theatres.
* Supported the CEO of Operation in diary management, correspondence and information management with high regard to confidentiality, taking minutes of meetings and follow-up actions with different stakeholders, collating information to raise reports and presentations, maintaining client database, hotel and air ticket booking and other travel arrangement.
* Responsible for the daily smooth operation of the office administration in conjunction and support to other departments' functions and projects.
* Responsible for registration and renewal of company licenses and insurances.
* Responsible for renewal and administration of office, staff accommodation and warehouse lease including maintenance.
* Responsible for general office purchasing: stationeries, IT equipment and other materials as required by different departments.
* Responsible for company filing system in accordance to company business system process.
* Responsible for company ISO 9001:2008 certification in Quality Management.
* Conducted internal auditing in document management, HR and Procurement Department.
* Responsible for efficient functions of office support staff Receptionist, Secretaries/Administrators, Office Asst. and Driver.
* Responsible for staff travel including air ticket and hotel accommodation.
* Responsible for administrative projects in support of company's business development and marketing strategy.
* Responsible for staff recruitment- advertising post in internet and job portals, screening, short listing and interviewing candidates.
* Responsible for new employee induction and joining processes including visa procedures, medical enrollment and workspace assignment
Personnel and Administration Officer
Quartermile Middle East
October 2003 - March 2005
(former Hamman Motorsports M.E.) Dubai, U.A.E.
Employer's Profile - Motorsports company distributing exclusive brands and provides high-tech servicing, vehicle customization and performance enhancement.
* Provided direct support to the General Manager in organizing appointments, arranging external meetings, arranging travel itineraries including air ticket, hotel booking and car rentals and managing office correspondence with high sensitivity and confidentiality.
* Provided support to the Administration Department in administering correspondence: typing letters, memos, reports, presentations and other documents, overseeing the company vehicle registration, maintenance and insurance, compiling HR and Admin Report and administration of company insurance.
* Provided advice, guidance and support on standard HR functions, policies and procedures and undertake a range of administration support duties, such as database management through ERP System, payroll and liaison with different departments and sister companies.
* Responsible of office equipment and supplies by conducting periodic inventory and purchasing.
* Organized company events and functions.
* Provided support to management meeting including minutes and follow-up actions.
* Assisted the accounts Department in handling petty cash and bill payments.
* Handled the Service Centre administration office by meeting customers, invoicing, cashiering, payment recovery from insurance companies and customers, generating and compiling sales reports, customer follow-up, answering enquiries and filing correspondence.
April 1999 - August 2003
PA to the Owner Dubai, U.A.E.
Employer's Profile: Four Star Deluxe Hotel
* Provided direct support to the Managing Partner of the group by managing calls and correspondence, filtering requests for appointments and arranging internal and external meetings, arranging travel itineraries including air ticket and hotel bookings, providing support to management meeting including preparation of agenda, minutes and follow-up actions, typing letters, memos, generate reports and presentations and meeting guests.
* Provided organizational support to DTCM Four Star Hotel Group - 2001 to 2003.
* Provided assistance to the Personnel Department through Staff Recruitment.
* Responsible of guests' visas with direct liaison with the PRO.
* Coordinated individual and group reservations (FIT's, Travel Agents, Corporate and Exhibitors)
TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT BACKGROUND
* Training Certificate in HR Management - December 2007
* Training Certificate - Internal QMS Auditor Training - Apr 2011
* Training Certificate in Oracle Core HR Management - 2010
* Training Certificate in Oracle Payroll Management - 2010
* Training Certificate in Leadership and Management: Bridging Cultural Divides -2008
* Training Certificate in Interpersonal Skills - September 2007
* Training Certificate in Secretarial and Correspondence Skills - December 2002
Customer Service - Process Mapping
Currently working on improving internal sales and customer service procesess with our distributors using lean techniques and strategies.
Implementation of Oracle HR and Payroll Management System
Part of HR team in implementing the system from process set-up to live production.
Central Filing System
Successfully implemented a central filing system covering departmental and projects document control and management. Set-up the filing code and guides and successfully implemented.
New Office Set-up
Have done new office set-up in Dubai Silicon Oasis. Coordinating with contractors and government services in setting up company license and visa formalities for staff.
Qualifications & Certifications
Central Philippine University Development High School
West Visayas State University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more