Production Supervisor with an extensive experience in the manufacturing field . Dedicated and highly organized with excellent communication skills at all organizational levels . Exceptional ability in project management ,delegation ,monitoring and implantation . Successful in meeting dead lines under pressure , analytical mind with a capacity to function as part of a team .One year in the food industry with all food safety courses and running a 24/7 production crew .
February 2013 - April 2014
• In Charge of 24/7 Hemp Food Production Line
• Making weekly production schedules and daily and weekly reports
• Responsible for food safety, GMP and SOP's in the department
• HACCP & BRC Training
• Health & Safety Committee Co-Chair
• Responsible for Hiring staff and carrying out disciplinary actions on employees
• Time keeping of employee hours
Production Supervisor of Final Assembly
New Flyer Industries
(Approximately 4 years)
Released busses to Crookston
Production Supervisor of Machine Shop (2 years)
• Oversee 80 employees over 3 shifts in the machine shop
• Completed 5S and Lean Manufacturing to improve process and times
• Implemented TPM (total preventative maintenance) which keeps machines running and more productive preventing total shutdown for repairs
• Utilize dispatch work order system driven by Oracle software
• Responsible for employees' efficiency numbers, discipline and grievances
• Conduct daily stand up meetings with all shifts and daily meetings with the Plant Manager to update numbers and progress
• Involved in Metrics meetings every 2nd week to present data that involve charts and graphs, discuss low points and issues, ei: 5S efficiency, MRO costs, safety rework, ect.
Cell Leader / Supervisor
Arow Global Industries
• Supervise employees in the production of parts, components and assemblies for interstates coaches, city buses, emergency vehicles, recreation boats and HVAC systems.
• Focus on safety, continuous improvement, quality and customer service
EH Price Industries
• Oversaw employees and maintained production flow
• Dealt with internal and external customer issues
• Hiring and handling disciplinary actions when required
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more