Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Le Mart White Jr.
6162 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60637
Home / Mobile: 773-355-7547 firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Human Resources Department
Re: Current Open Positions
During my academic and professional pursuits, I frequently had the opportunity to utilize my clerical and warehouse abilities. I have always maintained a high degree of proficiency in all forms of office procedures, team oriented needs, and time management projects whenever necessary. I have also been called upon regularly to use my customer service skills in countless situations. It would be a pleasure to further utilize these skills to help fulfill the needs of your organization.
Let me re-emphasize my strong interest in the present position. With my solid knowledge base, enthusiasm for learning, and superior work habits, I am certain that I could be a powerful contribution to your team. Thank you for investing your time to review the skills and experiences highlighted in this letter, and in my resume. I look forward to an interview with you to discuss my interest in becoming a part of your organization.
Le Mart White Jr.
Vantage Oleo Chemicals
March 2011 - May 2013
LABORER / CLERICAL CLERK
MANPOWER STAFFING SERVICES
● Coordinate office furniture for selected clients
● Stock and distribute tools needed to workers
● Update inventory via computer database
● Cycle counts of store inventory and order parts as needed
● Create requisitions for products needed in storeroom and on-call
● Delivery of ordered shipments to technical building personnel
● Create billing requisitions for contract workers on site
● On-site trailer storage cleaned, organized, and recorded on documents for reference
● Attend necessary meetings in order access current and future projects
● Maintain an orderly and clean storeroom
medical car driver
COOK DUPAGE TRANSPORTATION
● Transport special needs customers to destinations
● Physical skills and customer service techniques used
● Vehicle Computer and GPS systems utilized
Health information clerk / Billing assistant
ADVACATE HEALTH, INC
● Prepared patients records for upcoming appointments
● Organized and maintained file records in an orderly fashion
● Utilized mail sorter and stamp machines for internal and external use
● Copied and faxed mail correspondence to affiliate Advocate sites for patient transfers
● Sorted and distributed incoming mail to management and selected departments
● Accurately scanned all pertinent information into a state-of-the-art multi-scanner
● Made timely updates of bankruptcy guidelines and procedures
● Managed incoming supplies and maintained printers, copiers, and billing-document machines
Promoted to billing assistant in October / 2005 Transferred from Advocate Bethany Hospital to Advocate Health Centers in March / 2006
CLERICAL OFFICE WORKER
KELLY SERVICE, INC
● Performed various data-entry projects for selected clients
● Synchronized hard copy filing system by using alpha or numeric methods
● Made inter-department mail deliveries for various insurance carriers
● Utilized physical attributes to perform labor related function
Qualifications & Certifications
College English and Math Basics, ● Eighteen college
NORTHEASTERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY
ILLINOIS SCHOOL OF COMMERCE
COMPUTER SYSTEMS INSTITUTE
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more