Microsoft Office Applications
Website Publishing: Microsoft FrontPage and Macromedia Dreamweaver
Network Support & Administration
Manyeleti Youth Academy
From February 2009
Manyeleti Youth Academy
"Youth Development Industry"
• The Deputy Communications Manager is a key part of the Communications team that includes Marketing, Development and ICT.
• The Communications team develops and delivers projects and resources that increase the organisation's profile, maintains existing customers and builds new audiences.
• Assist in the promotion of Manyeleti Youth Academy, and all aspects of its programme and activities.
• Responsible for the upkeep of the website, the mailing lists and the department's internal design requirements and signage around the Academy.
• Analyse clients' data to maximise the organisation's communication methods.
• Assist in all aspects of the production of print, including: copy writing, editing, proofreading and collecting source material.
• Assist in setting up systems to enable the Academy to communicate more with clients and stakeholders.
• Write accurate and lively copy for newsletters, flyers, adverts and the web site.
Project Management Assistant
Umsobomvu Youth Fund
From July 2008
To assist the online pre-screening of applications for the 2009 FIFA Confederation Cup and populate the register of all applicants walking into the YAC
1. To prepare daily/weekly reports to the YAC Manager
2. To manage a database of all applicants that UYF infrastructure supported.
3. To disseminate information to the public on the LOC Volunteer Project
4. To facilitate the on-line screening of applicants.
5. To facilitate the categorization of applicants into either OC (Organising Committee) or HC (Host City) volunteers.
6. To place applicants into initial job positions
Information Technology Officer
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COORDINATION
October 2003 - June 2008
Industry: Youth Development
1. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COORDINATION
a. Assist in planning for the IT component
b. Design and development of systems and networks
c. Design and development of the organizational website
d. Make use of the Internet technology to provide services to the component and the organisation.
e. Provide technical support to end-users of the systems within the organisation, i.e. staff and stakeholders
f. Perform software and hardware installation, configuration and upgrades
g. Perform troubleshooting of the systems on a regular basis
h. Report on activities, functional problems and make recommendations for resolution
i. Perform general maintenance of IT systems within the organisation
j. Conduct regular checks on computers in the Computer Lab
k. Controls the usage of computer resources in the computer lab
l. Help stakeholders with the printing and record daily takings and handover to the Administrator and report weekly to the Programme manager of all income received.
m. Report to the manager of any discrepancies to the Programme Manager
n. Report to the Programme Manager any serious loss or damage to any computer component in the computer lab and/or any other computer component within the organisation
2. TRAINING AND FACILITATION
a. Facilitate training in Information Technologies with the organisation
b. Facilitate in other programmes of the organisation upon request
c. Design, develop and update training materials related to Information Technology
Qualifications & Certifications
University of the North
University of South Africa
Taxila Secondary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more