(Assistant Technician)Audio Technician
POSITION : AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIAN YEAR : 01 JUNE 2012 TO DATE
1. Rigging and de-rigging audio, lighting, Audio visual, Video, Data sets and deploy equipment in accordance with General Health and Safety regulation and procedures.
2. To operate technical Equipment on Events and Lecture venues
3. To undertake general duties under instruction from the senior technician, Head of discipline, including maintaining a tidy and working environment.
4. To assist with Development of facilities and extend the boundaries of achievable operations.
5. To assist with inventory storage of equipment including repairs.
6. To assist with operation of Multimedia systems in Lecture venues.
7. To assist the Senior Technician as to where improvements may be made in –day-to day operations of the department.
8. To deploy equipment at their own discretion if essential to the effective operation of an event. If it to be billed to a client, a check with the Senior Technician or Production Manager or AVPM, before it is deployed, is required.
Audio visual Assistant Techncian
NORTH WEST UNIVERSITY
From June 2012
Assistant Lectures on how to operate Audio visual and Multimedian equipments.
Qualifications & Certifications
Office Admin HR
Taletso College Mafikeng
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more