Claim you profile
Plant Hire Fitter / Hire Assistant
I have 15 Years Experience in Plant Hire Industry and have worked all over the Greater Manchester Area. I have worked for some leading hire companies in the UK.
I have worked as a Trainee Manager, Branch Assistant Manager,Plant Fitter and Service Technician.
I have worked in 2 man Branches also known as Selling Branch or Satellite Shops very often operating alone. I have worked in central workshops as a Plant Fitter and Service Technician.
I have worked directly with customers face to face or over the phone advising on the correct piece of kit, then serving and demonstrating how to use equipment very often taking the exact phone call, so it really is a through to the end process.After this repairing and testing the very same equipment i have advised to hire out, this is where you really appreciate the diversity of the job your doing this can be very rewarding part.
I have worked in sales and regularly under pressure to achieve targets daily targets ,weekly targets monthly and yearly targets for all aspects of the business are the norm and expected to be meet and some cases exceeded. I have also worked on the admin side releasing invoices and statements chasing ccrs till counts daily and weekly banking.Cold calling customers to generate sales leads to increase revenue through to meeting the clients to discuss various opportunities.
I am driven, hard working and reliable.
• Carrying out safety checks on all equipment returned from hire, including electrical safety checks where required.
• Carrying out routine service and maintenance of all items of hire stock including seasonal preventative maintenance
• Working to a priority lists as specified by my line manager.
• Ensuring work areas are clean and tidy.
Training Courses Achieved
• Diesel Engine Training
• Airless Spray's
• Floor Grinding
• First Aid
• Electrical Course
• PAT testing
• Indirect Oil Fired Heating
Assistant Branch Manager
• Deal with all customer requirements either in person or over the telephone
• Assist in seeking out, identifying and seizing new sales opportunities.
• Minimise customer debt by ensuring accuracy of invoicing and assist with dispute resolution.
• Complete all relevant paperwork accurately, on time and in accordance to company procedure.
• Deputise for my line manager from time to time as required.
• Carry out safety checks on all equipment returned from hire, including electrical safety checks where required.
• Routine service and maintenance of all items of hire stock including seasonal preventative maintenance.
• Carry out other tasks and duties as and when required.
• Attend training courses as and when necessary, to help develop my role.
• Adhering to all the company's safety guidelines including wearing of all personal protective equipment and company overalls.
HSS Hire Service Shops
• Routine service and maintenance on all items of stock including seasonal preventative maintenance.
• To inform the Workshop Manager of spare parts required for cost effective repairs, ensuring that equipment is only out of service for as short a time as possible.
• Estimate and advise accordingly on all equipment repair costs whether for write off, consideration or for damage, recharge to customers.
• Inform the Workshop Manager of repairs which are under warranty.
• Carry out major overhauls and refurbishment (e.g. painting) of all hire equipment as and when necessary.
• Liaise with the Workshop Manager on future stock requirements for hire, and repair the required items to meet these plans.
• Advise of problems with particular items of stock regarding safety and reliability.
• To keep service records, including daily worksheets and update onto Spanner.
• Maintain working area in a clean and organised manner.
• Carry out other task or duties as from time to time required by the Company.
Plantex Industrial Limited
• Service, repair and maintain all plant machinery.
• Responsible for fabricating and producing a wide range of medical applicators, this included JIG setting using fly presses both manual and hydraulic, using ring making machine's and welding.
• Responsible for all sales ledger, purchase ledger and aged debt.
• Running the shop counter as part of my day to day duties.
Qualifications & Certifications
Design & Technology
The Radcliffe School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more