Overseas Retail Manager
Alexandre London Europe
• Managing and motivating team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
• Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
• Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales, interpreting trends to facilitate planning
• Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
• Responding to customer complaints and comments
• Organising special promotions, displays and events
Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other company issues
• Touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues
• Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
East Birmingham College
Teaching dressmaking and textile design skills to adults with learning difficulties.
Sales representative / Personal Shopper
My role as a personal shopper enabled me to utilise my dressmaking skills, to select the most flattering styles of clothing, and provide a shopping experience for customers which was easy, inspiring, and productive. The result of my efforts as a personal shopper were higher sales and extreme customer satisfaction. This role provided me with greater product knowledge and valuable insights into the industry trends and future offerings.
Design and produce exclusive wedding and evening attire.
Qualifications & Certifications
Art & Design
Redditch N.E.W College
Arrowvale High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more