Claim you profile
My name is Leidy Cotrina I graduated from Miami International University of Art & Designwith a bachelor degree in Fashion Design.
I’ve been fortunate enough to have hands-on experience that has provided me with many skills such as fashion design illustrations, technical flats (by hand or computer), pattern-making and draping, machine and hand sewing, couture techniques, grading, and techpack. I also have experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Gerber/Accumark, and Microsoft suites. Furthermore, though an unrelated skill, I speak fluent English and Spanish.
I’ve interned with Julian Chang, started a small freelance design business in Men’s wear, created uniforms for AT&T, and drawn many professional illustrations. I also currently teach youths (ages 6-15) fashion design, pattern-making, construction, textile, hand sewing, and help them to develop concepts.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Fashion Design Director
January 2014 - May 2014
• Created new fashion styles for Zulily - an online retailer
• Responsible for the creation of new looks for Maternity, Missy and Plus-sized Women
• Selected fabrics for upcoming collections
• Assisted in pattern making
• Directed the entire production process
September 2013 - December 2013
• Created fashion illustration for Loews
• Computer flats
• Directing cutting process
• Design of tech pack
Life on Saturn
From June 2012
• Design and patternmaking constructed uniforms for AT&T
• Fashion illustrations
• Men's wear designs
Fashion Design Mentor
From August 2012
• Teach youth 6- 15 years old
• Teach pattern making and draping, construction of garment, textiles, fashion
illustration, develop concepts, color stories and silhouette, and hand sewing techniques
May 2012 - July 2012
• Assisted in pattern making for costume made garments
• Selected fabrics for upcoming collection
• Kept fabrics and textile room organized
• Quality control assistant
Fashion Design Mentor
Design Lab Miami. Miami, FL Augus 2012 - Present
• Teach youth 6-15 years old
• Teach pattern making and draping, construction of garment, textiles, fashion illustration, develop concepts, color stories and silhouette, and hand sewing techniques.
This is a Small Portion of My Portfolio
sourcing tech pack, Illustrations, mood boards, sourcing tech pack
Computer; Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Qualifications & Certifications
Miami International University of Arts & Design
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more