Respectful Workplace Facilitator
• provide training on respectful workplaces to all workers and management
• hold orientations with all new employees and review their rights, responsibilities and obligations toward other employees
• provide diversity training
• provide conflict resolution training and make sure all management and supervisors are skilled in handling conflict
Health and safety Co-chairman
roles and responsibility
• To receive, consider and deal with complaints relating to health and safety issues in the workplace
• To maintain records of how the complaints were handled
• To monitor programs, measures and work procedures designed to protect the safety and health of employees
• To ensure that adequate records are kept on spills of hazardous substances, work accidents, injuries and health hazards and to regularly monitor data related to those spills, accidents, injuries and hazards
• To participate in all inquiries and investigations related to occupational health and safety
• To cooperate with federal and provincial officers (e.g. HRDC Safety Officers, Alberta Labor and the WCB of BC)
• To have full access to government and employer reports related to health and safety, excluding medical records, unless the employee concerned consents to their release.
Customer support Agent
Maintaining high levels of knowledge and expertise regarding our customers, manage
there services and information technology.
• Handling and forwarding of technical and operations questions or issues that may
arise during a sales pursuit, and managing appropriate customer expectations throughout the sales cycle, ensuring TELUS' role as a trusted advisor
• Negotiating contracts and agreements as required
• Handling customer accounts by supporting there billing questions.
• Movers queue: customer calling to move there services to a different address.
Help desk Specialist:
• Tech support for the Internet, Internet technologies, and technological/industry trends, as well as personal computers, e-mail and operating systems, dial-up and high-speed Internet connectivity.
• Handling customer with issue's regarding registration of the pc
• Helping customers to understand the general aspects of the pc and internet.
Learner's specialist development training:
Training Channel Care:
1: Training a class which took two and half weeks, the class consists of channel care employee's (mobility), of which I trained them residential care.
Roles and responsibility of a learners Specialist are:
• class management
• Conducting reviews
• grading exams
• Trained two small classes
• Refresher training to Care agents about clients moving
• Informing them of new policies and procedures
• Trained two 4hr classes
• New Firmware upgrade for TELUS TV
• New Polices and procedures
1. Order entry
Cop ITOCS Training
• Trained Ten small classes
• Refresher training to Care agents
• Informing them of new policies and procedures
• Cross trained three employee's side by side
• The training took two days to complete for each employee
• Trained them on all the polices and procedure of Satellite and well as order entry.
• Helping new hires with the first weeks of being on the phones.
software tech (Brother)
• deal with installations
• trouble shoot errors on the computer
• answer all question regarding errors with printing and scanning issues
• deal with operating systems such as, windows 95,98, 98se, me, nt, 2000, xp, xp home, and xp professional
• networking issues
Customer Service/Trouble-Shooting Agent
• Provide Customer Service for Brother Electroniques on a daily basis
• Call Centre/Trouble Shooting
• Answer all questions regarding installation, set-up, warranty, manual errors and connections for Hoveraround, Samsung, Brother, I-Robot products
• System Co-ordination and Updates
• Computers (Access, Excel, Word, Lotus)
• Sap certified: taking customers information, searching for solutions in the data base, providing information about customer's supplies, filling out orders and changing the way the product can be shipped.
• trainer for Samsung in the policies and procedures
Promotion coordinator/Customer Service Agent
• Administration/Customer Service
• Outbound calls (ADT)
• Compliant Co-ordinate
Night Manager (Sales rep)
• Administration Rep.
• Office Trainer
• Human resources
• Hiring/Evaluating Staff (quarterly)
• Clerical Duties
• Computers (Excel/Access/Word/Windows/Lotus/Outlook/Internet)
• Typing/Answering Phone Calls (Customer Service)
Position: Packing, Shipping
• Multiple orders on a daily basis
• Scanning, packages and palletizing them
• Use of manual and electric jiggers
• Time frame oriented
Qualifications & Certifications
Institute of Professional Management
Farther McDonald School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more