Claim you profile
For the last 2 years I have been developing my skills in order to pursue a role within sports therapy and I feel that I have gained the necessary skills to be an asset in the sports therapy field. Having worked in the motor trade since leaving school, I have extensive experience of dealing with people in a professional and organised manner. I have led many successful teams within my previous career and enjoy one-to-one contact with my customers. However 2 years ago, I decided to pursue a career
in sports therapy, and decided to undertake Sports Massage Therapy Level 3 and 4 qualifications. I have since completed in excess of 200 hours work with both 1874 Northwich FC and Crewe Alexandra Ladies FC, diagnosing, treating and preventing sporting injuries.
Soft Tissue Specialist/Sports Massage Therapist Level 4 Vtct
Pre and Post activity massage.
Deep Tissue massage.
Trigger point therapy.
Myofascial release MFR.
Soft tissure release.
Muscle energy techniques, RI and PIR.
Connective tissue mobilisation.
Joint range of motion.
Stretching exercises and rehabilita
Sports Massage Therapist
Northwest counties Premier Division
From August 2013
- Pre and post-match massage
- Strapping and taping of ankles and joints
- Attending all games to attend in-game incidents
- First aider to the team
- Consulting with players individually to advise on stretching exercises and rehabilitation advice
- Providing the First Team Manager Ian Street with injury and rehabilitation reports on individual players.
Sports Massage Therapist
September 2013 - May 2014
scholarship program - 2013 / 2014 season
- Delivering First Aid and Sports Therapy treatments and advice to many of the young scholars on the program
- Worked under the supervision of Ray Walker, Head of the Football Community Office.
Sports Massage Therapist to the First Team
Crewe Alexandra Ladies Football
From September 2012
under 21s, and under 18s
- Pre and post-match massages for all players and coaching staff
- Advising players on stretching exercises and providing rehabilitation advice.
- Providing an out-of-hours service to players to ensure full match day fitness
- Presenting with full fitness reports for each individual player to First Team manager / Head Coach Nick Pearce
- First aid support
- Planning and preparation for pre-season training for all age groups
- Providing players with bespoke fitness and strengthening exercise plans to improve endurance, conditioning and overall fitness, in order to have a positive impact on their physical performance on the pitch
- Giving nutritional advice to the players.
Senior Counter Sales
- Working closely with the branch manager and assistant branch manager to identify and develop potential new customers
- Building rapport to maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Dealing with customers on telephone and counter
- Processing and completing customer orders
- Taking lead role in the organisation of branch stock takes.
- Ordering and maintaining stock levels.
- Managing six drivers to deliver goods to customers within customers requirements ensuring a good and reliable service.
- Working closely as a team to obtain our objectives.
- Reporting to the branch manager with potential new customers.
- Responsible for the development of existing customers.
- Using and planning a journey plan to best suit our and customers requirements.
- Managing own projects including daily and weekly promotions.
- Responsible for hitting monthly targets.
Counter / Telesales
(including being Paint Specialist)
- Dealing and processing customer orders.
- Working as part of a close team responsible for all day to day duties.
- Creation of new ideas and branch special offers to encourage consumer purchase.
- Resolving customer queries.
- Placing special orders for customers such as garage equipment and special paint requirements.
- Building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
- Working closely with the branch salesman to help him achieve both his goals, and the branch targets
- Booking orders correctly.
- Achieving my own goals including becoming the branch salesman.
Senior parts adviser
Up to July 2014
Senior parts adviser.
Dealing with and processing customers orders with there time scale requirements.
- Responsible for all daily and weekly duties regarding the upkeep of the branch warehouse
- Dealing with goods inwards and goods outwards including picking and processing of orders.
- Taking lead role in the dispatch of all outward-moving goods to customers within the customer requirements and needs.
1874 Northwich FC
Being part of the newly formed club who gained promotion from the Northwest Counties Division 1 to the Premier league in there first season. Providing sport massage therapy and first aid treatment to the first team and being pitch side to deal with in game incidents. Providing players with advice on injury prevention and and stretching and rehabilitation programmes and advice.
Qualifications & Certifications
VTCT Level 3 award for appyling hot and cold techniques in sport and active leisure.
South Cheshire College
VTCT Level 3 & 4 Sports massage therapy
South Cheshire College
School of Basic Motor Parts
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more