Claim you profile
A committed, enthusiastic and proactive individual, who is highly self-motivated, confident and loyal. A resourceful and self-motivated leader, able to motivate others by encouragement and positive reinforcement. A confident communicator, experienced in high-pressure circumstances either under supervision, individually or in a supervisory role.
Varied duties performed whilst serving in the Royal Navy. Developed skills in communications, Seamanship, maintenance and basic electrical engineering. Responsible for operating and the basic repair and fault finding of sophisitcated electronic equ
Being recognised for my leadership and man management skills and being promoted to Line Leader I was responsible for:
• Supervising twelve members of staff
• Issuing appropriate training to new members of staff
• Ensuring work was completed to strict health and safety standards
• Responsible for ensuring orders were made up correctly and accurately documented ready for being moved on to despatch
Varied duties performed whilst serving in the Royal Navy, among other things, included:
• Developed skills in communications, Seamanship, maintenance and basic electrical engineering
• Responsible for operating and the basic repair and fault finding of sophisitcated electronic equipment
• Maintained detailed and accurate technical logs
• Worked to strict operational procedures and health and safety requirements
• First line breakdown recognition
• Managing two store rooms
• Assisting in carrying out weapons tests followed by updating documentation
• Operating a radar position tracking aircraft and ships of all categories and validating information on those contacts to provide an accurate command
I am a married father of two children. I am at my happiest when spending time with my family. We often enjoy watching movies together and my children like to show me how bad I am on their Xbox 360 games. I have an interest in nutrition, gaining a qualification in Nutritional Advice in 2008. I like to use this interest to keep an eye on what we eat as a family and often help my wife cook different recipes, which my children are sometimes willing to eat. My favourite sports team is Liverpool FC, which at least gives me something to be optimistic about each season. I also enjoy watching Rugby Union and boxing. Music, of which I have a varied and eclectic taste, is very important to me, this is however accompanied with 'Ipod OCD'.
Qualifications & Certifications
NCFE Equality and Diversity Level 2
Vision2Learn (Home Study)
LAO Principles of Business and Administration Level 2
Vision2Learn (Home Study)
Certificate in Nutritional Advice
Premier Training (Home Study)
English Literature, General Studies
Franklin Sixth Form College
English, Maths and Science
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more