Claim you profile
Current - King George the V pool - Horticulture and Wildlife conservation
• Undertake maintenance of the park in accordance with the maintenance schedule. This work will include, but is not exclusively, grass cutting, weeding, planting, clearing beds, cutting back shrubs & hedges and routine maintenance of the furniture.
• Undertake regular inspection of park equipment in accordance with inspection procedures.
• Deal with day-to-day enquires, provide advice to visitors.
• To monitor visitor behaviour and when and where necessary take action to stop any misuse of equipment and anti social behaviour.
• Check all toilets regularly during the day to ensure they are clean for visitors and where necessary undertake their cleaning.
• At the end of each day, or once users have finished using the park centre for the day, secure the building.
• Carry out practical repairs to fences, seats and other park facilities as needed.
• On a daily basis undertake an inspection of the park reporting any findings to the Park Supervisor.
• Undertake regular litter patrols during the day to ensure that the park is litter free at all times.
• On occasions when fishing events are held in the park, to be on duty to ensure that the park is kept clean and well maintained and assist the organisers or any visitors who may need help.
10 Years Doeflex Vitapol - Chemicals Blender/OVC Extruder Operator
• Multi skilled person able to operate a range of machinery safely and accurately, contributing to an effective production process
• Mix and weigh raw materials in line with customer specifications Operate Machinery to convert chemical compounds into finished product by process of extrusion.
• Carried out checks against formulation sheet to ensure that correct raw materials available to produce product
• Experience in working to production targets, acknowledge for the ability to remain focussed whilst performing repetitive tasks
• Trained and coached other team members in operation procedures...
Qualifications & Certifications
City & Guilds
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more