I'm always in contact with people. My job is to make sure that I bring the best out of every client I see and touch.
I give the best and honest advise without hurting or belittling the client.
I promote healthy glowing skin and show clients how to enhance their features and hind the flaws with makeup.
I love the feeling I get when I see positive results from my clients.
Beauty Consultant Clinique South Africa
June 2010 - May 2014
• Consultation and Product recommendation to clients follow up.
• Ensure that counter target is achieved on time.
• Plan events for the month.
• Order stock and machendise counter.
• CRM updates are made.
• Calculate figures and counter growth: Year to date and month to date plus moving annual turnover.
November 2008 - May 2010
February 2007 - October 2008
Reason for Leaving: Better offer
I was a volunteer Admin and Receptionist
January 2000 - September 2004
Reason for leaving: Job Opportunity
January 1998 - November 1998
Reason for Leaving: End of Practicals
Qualifications & Certifications
Human and Social Studies
Betty Farrel College of Cosmetology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more