Hazard identification and risk assessment.Occupational Health and Safety Management,making Legal appointments in Safety,compilation of risk files,offer training in risk related issues,formulation of SHE Policy.Arrange SHE meetings and facilitate Health and Safety awareness in the workplace.Incident investigation,facilitation of environmental awareness
Seshegong Senior Secondary School
From April 2013
REASON FOR WANTING TO LEAVE: Career appropriation and growth
• Offer theoretical and practical lessons to learners
• Manage, advice and counsel learners
MANAGER TSHWANE BUSINESS EXPRESS
May 2008 - December 2012
REASON FOR LEAVING: Contract expired
• Personnel management
• Cash arrangement and accounting
• Customer care and stakeholder management
• Total Quality Management
• Conflict resolution
OTHER CAPABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE
• Fleet planning and management - Logistics Management
• Urban transport planning and development
• Advanced transport management (Strategic)
• Procurement and tender administration
• Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Framework Act(BBBEE)
• Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act(PPPFA)
• Supply Chain Management Policy
• Prepare bid documents
• Ensure procurement delivers services in line with company objectives and other stakeholders.
• Ensure reduction to the cost of purchasing goods, works and services in line with Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Principles.
ASSISTANT TRAIN DRIVER (Metro Guard)
METRORAIL TSHWANE TRAIN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
July 2002 - April 2008
• Render comprehensive advisory service to the train driver
• Ensure operational safety
• Ensure that trains run on time as per schedule
DEPUTY REGIONAL SHOPSTEWARD - SATAWU RAIL SECTOR TSHWANE
• Discuss important functional operational issues e.g. Rostering of personnel, Scheduling of train sets, fatigue management, operational safety measures, diversity management, etc.
• Discuss important HR issues including development of employees, employment equity plans, Succession plans, and other HR related matters.
• Took part in the writing of job descriptions and job evaluation in Metrorail SARCC.
• Negotiate for better working conditions.
• Represent workers in disciplinary hearings.
• Advice employees on how to conduct themselves and educate them about company's processes and procedures.
• Facilitate a smooth and healthy employer-employee relationship in general
ACTING REGIONAL SURVEYS MANAGER LABOUR FORCE AND INCOME EXPENDITURE SURVEYS
STATISTICS SOUTH AFRICA LIMPOPO PROVINCE
August 2000 - November 2000
DURATION: AUGUST 2000 TO NOVEMBER 2000
REASON FOR LEAVING: CONTRACT EXPIRED
• Facilitate training of fieldworkers/enumerators on how to interview respondents.
• Appoint team leaders for every group of field workers based on competency.
• Budgeting - on fuel for vehicles and meals for fieldworkers.
• Making field visits and providing on the field advice to supervisors.
• Assist in winning cooperation of the respondents in the interviews.
• Publicizing the project to the P.S.U's i.e. the area where the project is to be conducted.
• Negotiating with local authorities to allow teams of fieldworkers to enter their villages.
• Evaluating completed questionnaires in accordance with required quality standards.
• Compiling weekly progress reports
ARTS CULTURE AND SPORTS
From January 1993
TO JANUARY 2OOO
REASON FOR LEAVING: CONTRACT EXPIRED
• Offer theoretical and practical lessons to grades 10, 11 and 12 learners.
• Prepare daily lessons in Geography, English and Physical Science subjects.
• Manage advice and counsel learners.
• Organize sports activities for learners
• Organize educational tours for learners
• Member of the Teacher Component of the School Governing Body
• Appointed as Senior Sub -Examiner for Geography Matric Exam in 1999
Qualifications & Certifications
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
University of South Africa
University Of South Africa
UNIVERSITY OF THE NORTH
MALEBO HIGH SCHOOL
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more