- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Technical Financial Accountant
SOUTH AFRICAN WORKERS ASSOCIATION
March 2012 - March 2012
UNION OFFICIAL/BRANCH MANAGER
SOUTH AFRICAN EQUITY WORKERS ASSOCIATION
March 2011 - September 2012
• Establishment and maintenance of an effective and profitable branch.
• Establishment and analyzing the system of reporting on operating and capital expenditure for the branch.
• Preparation of branch revenue budgets, forecasts, marketing plans and related financial statements.
• Conducting client meetings and finding innovative ways of approaching clients’ staffing needs.
• Helping to co-ordinate regional and local recruitment campaigns
• Recording transactions, reconciling accounts and ensuring accuracy and completeness of data
Qualifications & Certifications
Managerial level (Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting).
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS (CIMA
Certified Financial Accounting
INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED BOOKKEEPERS SA (ICB)
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants