- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Technical Financial Accountant
SOUTH AFRICAN WORKERS ASSOCIATION
March 2012 - March 2012
UNION OFFICIAL/BRANCH MANAGER
SOUTH AFRICAN EQUITY WORKERS ASSOCIATION
March 2011 - September 2012
• Establishment and maintenance of an effective and profitable branch.
• Establishment and analyzing the system of reporting on operating and capital expenditure for the branch.
• Preparation of branch revenue budgets, forecasts, marketing plans and related financial statements.
• Conducting client meetings and finding innovative ways of approaching clients’ staffing needs.
• Helping to co-ordinate regional and local recruitment campaigns
• Recording transactions, reconciling accounts and ensuring accuracy and completeness of data
Qualifications & Certifications
Managerial level (Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting).
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS (CIMA
Certified Financial Accounting
INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED BOOKKEEPERS SA (ICB)
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more