Claim you profile
A highly motivated self starter with a proactive approach to all I do. I enjoy being a team player and working with a wide range of people. I have a background in Urban Planning (RTPI accredited) with experience in the Construction Industry as well as Telecoms Estate Management. I am currently working to complete a Diploma in Coaching with a special interest in Transition Management and it's associated aspects.
Stapleton coaching service is about helping you manage your life in times of change. Individually tailored to take you from crisis to confidence www.stapletoncoaching.com
Level 3 Communications
September 2004 - September 2004
Assisting the Property Surveyor as required. Maintaining Property data across a large Portfolio and Lease Administration. This is a busy role covering various aspects of Estate Management
In my time in this role I have won 8 company awards for my contribution to the buisness. In the first half of this year I have achieved 100k plus savings via Rent Review and consolidation work with the support of our enginnering team.
• Dealing with day to day Property management queries from the internal client's, Landlords, Tenants, adjoining occupiers and other interested parties.
• Looking after External Consultants we work with.
• Research on market conditions in our sector and various Deeds.
• I have completed a number of our Contractual documents for example: Leases renewals, Rent reviews, Licenses to Alter, way-leaves and Co-location contracts.
Accounts/ Requisition to Pay:
• Approval of incoming invoices.
• Coordinating with Accounts to resolve payment issues.
• Vendor set up and change.
• Purchase requisitioning.
• Working to manage asset information in the form of internal orders.
• Requisition to pay process management
• Maintain in-house schedules and reports.
• Property database management,
• Senate Economic Committee reporting for a number of budgets.
• Fault reporting and directing incoming faults to our maintenance manager,
• Working with the Network Operations Centre, Facilities Managers' and Health & Safety Teams for problems within our Portfolio.
PA for Skanska Mansfield Bid Team
September 2003 - September 2004
PA for Skanska Mansfield Bid Team.
This wide ranging contract saw me take on the role of PA/ Office Manager/ Document Controller supporting the Project Director and wider multidisciplinary Design management team during the bid process of the PFI development for a new Hospital.
From crisis to confidence
Written free workbook to assist people in crisis situations start to move out of crisis and into confidence.
Data migration and change management
oversaw and integrated property portfolio's for multi national company following merger and aquasition.
Qualifications & Certifications
Diploma in Coaching
Blackford Center: Institute of Coaching
University of Westminster
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more