Experienced professional with a unique combination of experience and skills, encompassing management, leadership, communications, creativity & design, and sales.
-Excels in active, busy environments, and interact positively & effectively with people.
-A natural leader, a hard worker, and then some!
-Confident, easy-going, adapts and integrates easily to situations and locations.
-Possesses superior planning, multi-tasking, leadership and organizational skills.
Overall an achievement-driven,energetic individual, who possesses a creative spark.
Searching for important and exciting positions with diversity and responsibility.
Currently looking for an international environment and location.
Graphic Design; all facets.
TEMPORARY PLACEMENT EMPLOYEE
TALENTCOR RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
Act as temporary employee, employed to various offices.
• Requires quick adaptation to different workplace environments, programs, and systems.
SHOWROOM SALES REP. DESIGN CONSULTANT
. CARRARA TILE & MARBLE. Winnipeg, Canada. RESPONSIBILITIES
• Presented successful design options to customers needing renovation assistance, including new home construction.
• Collaborated with Professional Designers in allocating appropriate materials for specific use, and special pricing.
• Combined both residential and commercial projects, separating different concerns and attention in material choices.
• Ensued and coordinated simultaneous orders from varying distributors both national & international.
• Pursued careful, accurate timing of materials with job dates and other local dependent professions.
• Coordinated between contractors, suppliers, and customers to ensure proper time line of project completion.
• Personal performance encouraged needed Word-of-Mouth advertising, bringing fresh business to the company.
• Applied Sales Skills to maintain a constant level of sales, resulting in happier & more satisfied clients.
• Performance resulted in returning customers adding to credibility & popularity of both the company and myself.
• Learned and utilized knowledge of materials, appropriate application, design trends; and methods of transportation in a timely manner, including cross-continant transportation.
• Succeeded in performing under high pressure and time-sensivity in a calm and professional manner.
LUSTRE WEDDING DESIGN & PHOTOGRAPHY
Provide wedding design to clients from concept to delivery. Both pre-made orders and custom orders.
• Timing, and accommodation are important and must be monitored always.
• Sub-contracting of required trades, for example a photographer, secondary designer, printers, delivery service, etc.
GOLDENTAN SUNTAN STUDIOS
(Six, local, non-franchised studios). Winnipeg, Canada.
• Commanded the general operation and overall function of the company in coordination with the owner.
• Oversaw company Services & Products, Management and regular Staff, Marketing, Promotion, Design, Maintenance.
• Monitored and co-created pricing for services and products. requiring industry as well as competitor knowledge.
• Sustained industry and local trends; deciding what was best for the current market.
• Sustained Product inventory and selection, including studio stock quantities.
• Communicated Management Team & Staff responsibilities, maintaining cooperation to six manager and 15 staff.
• Conducted Staff and Manager meetings, in order to keep info current with staff and explain new policies.
• Administered testing and observed performance of staff and management.
• Training of studio staff and new managers. Hiring & termination of employees.
• Allocated shifts to staff based on performance.
• Created Marketing strategies, including Promotions, Digital Marketing, Email, In-Store Information and Advertising.
• Monitored client activity, wants, and needs and responded accordingly via purchase, use, and first-hand information.
• Monitored overall studio functionality by prioritizing, meeting deadlines, and handling emergencies.
• Functioned both in the head office as well as in studios rewarding first hand observation.
• Improved employee knowledge of industry and methods of work via training and information methods provided.
• Created and juggled the schedules of each studio and staff, many times with high-pressure last minute fixes.
• Provided the Creative and Graphic Design for Promotions and Advertising, while adhering to budget constraints,
increasing sales and client participation.
• Communicated education and interest to clients by providing info on services and products offered in creative ways.
ENGLISH AS SECOND LANGUAGE TEACHER
. SHENKER.THE TOTAL ENGLISH EXPERIENCE. Milan, Italy. • Conducted lessons at Shenker school locations, as well as at business locations.
• Administered testing, marking, and other requirements of the school.
• Learned and implemented the Shenker Method of teaching.
• Entrusted with teaching high profile clients to the school.
. FREELANCE ENGLISH TEACHER. Milan, Italy. • Succeeded in teaching English to private students at various levels of English proficiency.
• Researched and created methods of teaching, and teaching aids.
. FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGN. Italy; Canada.
• Create specific works needed for various clients with varying design necessities, and varying subjects.
• Requires research in different areas and professions to be familiar with the area being designed for.
• Collaborate with the client on development of the project, head progress meetings.
• Encourage Brand Identity, logo, design, page architecture, mail outs and advertising pieces.
• Print management and file preparation.
(2002-2009). STAFF (2000-2002).
Qualifications & Certifications
RED RIVER COLLEGE OF ART & TECHNOLOGY
RED RIVER COLLEGE OF ART & TECHNOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA