Licensed First Aider
I obtained my license in Basic first aid at Singapore Red Cross last January 2013. We were trained with different life saving techniques and procedures that we could use whenever emergency arises. Although I just had my license this year, I have been practising it for years since I was just a student nurse because basic first aid is a pre requisite to our course.
REDCROSS HOME FOR THE DISABLED
From September 2012
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Works in accordance to the Nursing process and standards
• Proficient in vital signs monitoring
• Able to address basic health concerns: first aid; basic life support; animal bite care and treatment; child care; health care education; and venipuncture insertion and maintenance;
• Care-giving skills addressing the needs of children, elderly, physically and mentally challenged individuals
• In-depth knowledge of the medical terminology.
• Knows the functions of the basic medical instruments.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Has initiative and high level of energy.
• Adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
• Above average computer literacy: word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, and internet-related programs and applications
• Excellent technical and literary writing skills in English
• Philippine Nursing Licensure Examination Board Passer (PRC License No. 0729661) with a board rating of 85.40%
Qualifications & Certifications
Medical Colleges of Northern Philippines
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more