IT Programme Manager, currently fulfilling the role of Business Development Manager, for T-Systems, a large International Information Communications Technology organization. Main objective of the role is to develop, grow and stabilize the Sales Pipeline for the South African organization.
Extensive IT Project Management and Business and Management consultancy expertise acquired whilst working in a number of diverse IT Industries: Financial/Banking services, Health Care and Medical Aid Administration, Short-term and Life Insurance, Telecommunications and Mobile, Entertainment services - Satellite Television and Broadcasting, Food and Retail industry, Professional IT Services, Information Communications Technology service delivery.
Senior IT Project Manager
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Certified PRINCE2 Practitioner with PMBOK accreditation with extensive experience and proven track record within various IT disciplines: Business Intelligence - Data Mining, EIS, Data Management, Content Management, Software Engineering (Full SDLC) Enterprise Architecture Systems, IT Network Infrastructure acquisition and deployment, IT Security and Governance, ITIL Service Delivery, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Business Process Re-Engineering, Cloud Computing services, Mobile Solutions, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Change Management - Programme wide: IT and People, IT and Business strategic alignment, End-to-End Systems Delivery and Integration, 3rd Party and Vendor Management (Including contract and SLA management), IT Law, ERP Solutions - SAP, Oracle, etc., Specialties: Business Intelligence, Data Mining, CRM, Data Analytics, ROLAP, EIS, GIS, Cloud Computing Services, IT Programme Management, End-to-end delivery, Legislative Risk & Compliance, Total Quality Management, IT Risk Management, Outsourced Application Management Solutions, Agile Project Management, SCRUM, Rapid Application Development, RUP. Waterfall Approach
Business Development Manager in the capacity of IT Programme Manager
T-Systems, South Africa
January 2011 - January 2011
Business Development ~ IT Progamme Manager
Senior IT Project Manager
Standard Bank Corporate and Investment Banking
February 2010 - December 2010
IT Project Management of the Transaction Exchange Programme:
Accomplishments / successful implementations for the following projects:
1. Administration and Reconciliation of Bank Statements Service ~ Proof of Concept for DHL in November 2010.
2. On-Site Cash Management and Reconciliation service.
3. Payment Exchange for AARTO "Pay Fines" in October 2010
3. e-Procurement ePPS ~ Proof of concept in June 2010.
4. Integrated Payment solution with Imaging and Document Management
Compliance Programme for Standard Corporate Investment Banking
Accomplishments / successful implementations for the following projects :
1. ACB User Codes exceptions for Reserve Bank of S.A.
2. Old Mutual Unpaids and Reversals
Both implementations with zero downtime, inspite of the immensely difficult circumstances that my teams and I were subjected to as a result of the impact of the well publicized Standard Bank retrenchment saga.
Senior IT Project Manager ~ Satellite Television; General Entertainment & Broadcasting
March 2010 - December 2010
Senior IT Project Manager (SAP Enterprise Solutions)
Transnet Freight Rail
November 2007 - January 2010
- Responsible for the Project Management, in accordance with PRINCE2, of the Coal Line Optimisation and Scheduling Tool. - Super Highway NAVIS Project and Outcomes Base Modular Learning Project (Handheld olution, Digital pen technology and associated Document Management Solution.)
- All of the above projects consisted of various SAP components had extensive integration requirements, internal and external (third parties). Integrated into all existing Transnet Freight Rail IT applications and infrastructure.
General IT Manager ~ Integrated Care Division
February 2002 - September 2003
Started at Medsscheme Integrated Care Division as a Project Manager February 2002 promoted to Senior IT Product Manager in June 2002, after the succcessful implementation of the Compliance project for the Regulation of Medicine Pricing, promoted to Senior IT Product Manager.
In the role of Senior IT Product Manager (July 2002 to January 2003) the following accomplishments:
Operation Red Bull - for the following Integrated Care products end-to-end:
- Medicine regulatory
- Real-Time Medicine switching
- General Practitioner’s and PBR
Promoted to IT General Manager (January 2003 to September 2003):
Implementation and Management of ICD Managed Care solutions - New projects and Business Operations.
IT Project Manager @ Sanlam (SANWEB programme)
January 2000 - January 2011
IT Project Manager
Absa Bank Group ~ Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing
January 1989 - January 1999
Position: IT Project Manager and Information Consultant - Business Intelligence, Executive Information Systems and Data Warehousing (Jan 1994 – Dec 1999)
Accomplishments and successful implementations within the Absa Group Business Intelligence division, as follows:
- ABSA Direct Self Service Channel (SSC) solution
- Redesign of the Absa Transactional data warehouse and implementation of supporting Data Marts.
- Absa Group Data Warehouse Meta Data project
- Bankfin Executive Information System
- Bankfin Dealer Profitability Executive Information System
- Bankfin Commercial Banking Executive Information System
- Bankfin Asset Risk Management Executive Information System
- MLS Bank Executive Information System
- Ford Credit Asset Management Executive Information System.
- Absa Group Forensic Investigation project.
Other personal accomplishments:
- Dynamic Facilitation at the University of Pretoria.
- Advanced Certificate in Information Systems Management (ACISM) with an average of 71% for all eight modules, at the University Of Pretoria.
ACISM is internationally accredited and recognized within the ITC industry.
Senior IT Project/Programme Manager
Lea has extensive experience and skills in Information Communications Technology, within the following IT disciplines:
• Data Centre Operations
• Enterprise Architecture
• Network Systems
• IT Strategy
• Applications Development
• Systems Integration
o ERP Systems, e.g. Oracle, SAP.
o Industry-Specific Solutions
o Functional Solutions (CRM, HRIS, SCM, Finance)
o Technology Architecture (ITIL)
o Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Information Management
o Data Management and Architecture
o Content Management (Portals)
o Business Intelligence (BI)
With a proven track record, functioning in various IT Management roles:
• IT Programme Manager
• Senior IT Project Manager
• General IT Manager
• Senior IT Manager
• Business Development manager
• Business and Management Consulting
Qualifications & Certifications
PRINCE2 Practitioner ~ Snaptech
Strategic Leadership in Information Technology
Strategic Leadership in Information Technology ~ University of Pretoria (Informatics)
Dynamic Facilitation ~ University of Pretoria
University of Pretoria/Universiteit van Pretoria
University of Pretoria
ISO9000 Quality Accreditation ~ University of Pretoria
Matric ~ with University Exemption
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more