Claim you profile
I have been a school principal for over 18; to list my responsibilities over those years would take pages. I serve as a nonpublic school principal my job description was simple do what is needed to educate 1200 students. That was all I needed to go I love that type of opportunity and am looking for one now.
Ran the day to day, Analyzed students needs, Developed Curriculum, Created Handbooks, Compliance to federal, state, and local requirements Develops and implements a program of student discipline which focuses on a safe respectful school
School Security Consultant
August 2012 - August 2012
Design School safety programs "Lock Down Plans"
July 2009 - July 2012
Taught Physical Education and Coach undefeated Flag Team
June 2007 - December 2007
•Increased enrollment by 30% within 2 months of hire
•Coordinated the curriculum of the school, classroom instructional methods and support services for children
•Analyze summative and formative evaluation on curriculum and teachers
•Solicited and Secured a Free School BUS
•Developed and Implement an Professional Development Opportunities for all staff members
Built Master Schedule
•Evaluated the performance of school personnel; makes recommendations concerning continued employment, reassignment, or separation to the President
July 2006 - June 2007
• Leader of the School Building Level Committees for Curriculum and Classroom Management
• Hired teachers and signed of contracts.
• Set up and attended conferences with the teachers and parents.
• Planned and Develop Professional Development opportunities
• Evaluated and Trained new teachers
• Developed forms and modified computer software to simplify reporting.
• Increased the amount of Required Services money collected
• Set up parent orientation with the teachers and the parents.
• Edit School Handbook, and Teacher’s Handbook
• Devised and implemented new policies form carpool to homework
Executive Director of Middle School Curriculum Development for 5 St. Bernard Parish Catholic Schools
Archdiocese of New Orleans Schools
January 2005 - August 2005
•Designed a process for the assessment of current Middle School environment/achievement at each school.
•Developed and implemented a school wide plan for each school to put into practice a “school with in a school” for middle school students.
•Analyze data to improve curriculum, and student learning..
•With the emphasis on curriculum improvement to meet the needs of all students.
•Reviewed and recommended improvements schools policies, teaching techniques, and in-service for the schools. Updated directives for teaching methods, report cards, dress code, and discipline
•Developed district wide curriculum base on state and national standards.
•Conducted classroom visitation and made the final decision concerning continued employment for teachers.
•Expanded extra curricula activities to meet the needs of Middle School Students and supplied training to support each activity.
•Responsible for handling all Media events, TV and newspaper interviews for program.
January 1993 - January 2003
• Invented, patented, designed, built, and marketed a syringe to prevent accidental Needle Sticks.
• 10,000 hours of design work on every part of the device.
• Holder of three United States Utility Patents
• Project managed the development of the safety syringe device
• Developed Business Plan
• Designed the device to meet a demanding market.
• Designed marketing material.
• Evaluated and hired all OEM companies.
• Conducted presentations to focus groups and hospital administrators to ensure the efficacy of the device.
• Worked with automated assemblers to insure simple and high-speed assembly
St. Catherine School
July 1988 - December 2004
•Supervise the day-to-day operation, care, and upkeep of buildings and grounds
•Develops and implements a program of Student Management which focuses on a safe and respectful school climate
• Headed the oversight of all outside contactors
• Responsible for the administration of the school budget to achieve school wide objectives
• Student SAT Scores were in the top 10% of the Archdiocese of New Orleans
• Designed and started school within a school program for middle school students
• Managed various school administrative functions (e.g. student disciplinary policy, school schedule, assigned personnel, etc.) for the purpose of enforcing school, district and state policy and maintaining safety and efficiency of school operations
• Implement School Organizational Structure including culture, staffing, scheduling, and Student Management Plan
• Planned and implemented emergency plans
• Supervise and evaluate staff to ensure quality instruction and student management skills
• Managed inventory, procurement of supplies, materials, and equipment.
• Started Pre-K program and increased enrollment to over 100 students.
• Started full day Kindergarten program and increased enrollment to over 120 students.
• Develops and implements an administrative organization with clear lines of responsibility
• Facilitated communication between personnel, students and/or parents for the purpose of evaluating situations, solving problems and/or resolving conflicts
• Conducted classroom visitation, and supervision.
• Evaluated the teachers, textbooks, and curriculum
• Conducted all safety evaluation and state fire reports.
• Maintains effective community relationships with parents and other interested parties in order to both receive and share information regarding issues which effect the education of students
• Developed a risk management plan and school safety and security policies that reduced injuries to students..
Design and Build Medical Device
Patented, Designed and Produced an Award Winning Medical Device
Developed Database for Students Records
Developed a Comprehensive data base of all students records.
Qualifications & Certifications
Master of Educational Administration and Supervision
Our Lady of Holy Cross College
Bachelors of Science Education
University of New Orleans
Bachelor of Science
University of New Orleans
Our Lady of Holy Cross
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more