Head of customer strategy and products
• To lead development and implementation of Contact strategy for all products to deliver Contact as market leader in the energy sector.
Achievements: • Delivery of development strategy for all products.
Campaign Optimisation and Channel Manager Marketing Manager - Retention & Acquisition
• Provide leadership to up to 110 staff
• Develop and implement annual retention and acquisition business plans aligning the businesses objectives to the market to deliver on budget objectives
• Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers
• Create an environment that encourages and supports continual innovation
• Develop and manage the $8 million budget
• Influenced the product marketing team to deliver innovative customer value propositions
• Built new sales channels of Door to Door, Telesales and redeveloped existing channels to deliver the new value propositions
• Grew retained customers from 9,000 to 16,000 per annum
• Grew acquired customers from 12,000 to 33,000 per annum
• Oversaw the development and leadership of a new team of direct reports to deliver these achievements
• Implement strategic change across the organisation as a part of the senior leadership team to deliver increased ROI to Franchisees
• Review all marketing services
• Lead the marketing function to research and develop a health and beauty consumer model to base competitive advantage development through category and product development
• Develop a franchise model capable of sustaining category market share in the face of deregulation
• Turned annual growth from negative to 6% versus the industry at 2%
• Grew Fly Buys cardholders who shop at Unichem pharmacies from 290,000 to 500,000 per annum with an increase in sales revenue of $9 million to a total of $84 million
• Launched a profitable Smart Pharmacy concept.
• Held market share at 33% with the loss of 37 pharmacies out of 240 to new retail groups.
• Retain Grey Worldwide's most profitable account Griffins
• Turn around profit decline in all other assigned accounts
• Griffins re-appointed Grey Worldwide as their advertising agency
• Increased the profitability of all assigned accounts by 24% per annum
• Winner Gold RSVP award
• Provide product development, management and marketing services to Frucor beverages, Tip Top and other clients
• Purchase Placido products and redeveloped for sale
• Focused and engaged all stakeholders in Frucor's largest brand Just Juice to halt market share decline, growing 6% to a 74% market share, protecting profit delivery whilst preparing for the launch of V and Mizone
• Developed new products for Placido and grew sales into new channels and markets, resulting in sales growth from $220,000 to $780,000, returning to profitability of $135,000 per annum for a successful sale
Responsibilities: • Increase client portfolio profitability
• Defended Thomas Cook account and grew retail store profitability
• Increased State Insurance customer base.
Marketing Manager - Leader of Consumer Photographic Group
• Lead change as a member of the Senior leadership team
• Deliver increased budgeted sales and profitability to support investment in new distribution within the traditional photographic retail channel
• Researched and retargeted the Fujifilm brand to females with families the highest volume and value market segment
• Expanded Fujifilm distribution into high foot traffic count channels of The Warehouse and supermarket chains
• Re-launched the Fujifilm brand and gained sponsorship of Netball NZ as official film
• Grew market share from 26% to 31% delivering budgeted sales and profitability
Senior Brand Manager
Responsibilities: • Return growth in sales and profitability to the brown beer category
• Re-aligned the Lion Red brand and the brown beer brand portfolio to their target markets
• Developed a business plan that aligned key internal stakeholders with external stakeholders of research, design, advertising and sponsorship properties
• Lion Red became New Zealand's largest selling beer up from 16% to 23% market share and Lion Breweries market share reached a record 63% up from 56%
Senior Product Manager
Personal care, Laundry and bathroom product management.
Market Planning Manager - Glad and plain brand product management
International Marketing Executive
Hortex Group of companies
Qualifications & Certifications
Marketing & Economics
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more