Claim you profile
April 2013 - July 2013
- Photographing singers either on a solo basis or a group basis, exploring different lighting set ups and using props in which to produce a selection of images valid for selection for a cd 'album cover'.
- Editing and manipulation of the images is done in Lightroom, and then exported onto a website for the client to view.
Freelance Photography Experience:
- Providing a series of portfolio shots in a studio environment and in various locations to Dj's, bands/performers and aspiring models.
- Styling and directing the shoots whilst taking the photographs
- I have worked with a couple of fashion designers photographing their collections on location and in the studio, the one in particular which was most recent is Sidnie Co Couture who has designed clothes for Mischa B for her appearances on the X-factor in 2011. Sidnie and myself discuss concepts and themes then collaborate on locations and styling
- I have also photographed a few weddings in which I maintain my fashion edge when executing the photographs
January 2012 - July 2013
- Photographing gigs and small festivals such as Manchesters's Gay Pride and Eurocultured Festival
- Photographing the public in a number of different bars/clubs and selling them their photographs as keyrings, also uploading these photographs to the facebook page after each night
Makeover studio photographer photographing mainly women and families
January 2011 - December 2011
- Using Nikon and Cannon cameras as well as standard studio lighting, backdrops, and gels etc.
- The clients would be photographed on two different studio sets and then also on location which was dependant on me, where I would see appropriate for the shoot
Fashion makeover studio photographer photographing women
New ID Studios
January 2011 - July 2013
men, children, families, models etc. Using four different styles of photography: contemporary, avant garde, nude/lingerie, or a combination at my discretion with permission from the client
- Currently I am the acting head of photography ensuring all equipment is working and ordering things we need on a regular basis, I also train any new photographers joining the branch as well as making sure our current photographers are maintaining the same standard of photography as each other.
Purple Revolver Press Photographer
January 2010 - December 2010
- Sourcing performers and contacting their P.R departments to organise press allowance
- Attending the latest gigs and concerts, photographing celebrity performers and capturing the atmosphere within the moment
- Duration of photographing allowance provides pressure to capture good shots in a short space of time
- Uploading the gig photographs to website and accompanying them with a written article describing the event as seen below http://www.purplerevolver.com/pictures/galleries/121134-sharon-jones-and-the-dap-kings-@-the-ritz-manchester.html#10
Qualifications & Certifications
BA Hons Fine Art
Leeds Metropolitan University
HND Interior Architecture
Leeds Metropolitan University
BTECH Art Foundation
Manchester Metropolitan University
Parrs Wood Sixth Form College
Manchester High School For Girls
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more