- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I was a customer service rep,
-Answering phone calls
-liaising with managers
Little Learning School
From January 2013
CHILD CARE ASSISTANT GIRAFFE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE
April 2012 - November 2012
• Work with staff members to ensure the smooth operation of the day to day running of the centre in accordance to your centre's policies and procedures.
• Supervise and engage in the activities of a group of children.
• Positively interact with all children, nurturing their confidence and self-esteem, giving each child individual attention and comfort throughout the day.
• Assist in planning for the ongoing development of each individual child.
• Assist in the recording of children's development.
• Participate in supervising indoor/outdoor environments to provide safety for the children at all times.
• Communicate with parents as delegated by the room supervisor or Director.
• Attend to cleaning and housekeeping associated with the individual and group activities, experiences and routines.
• Attend parent/staff meetings as required
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER MCDONALDS
February 2012 - March 2012
• Responsible for meeting productivity standards.
• Maintaining kitchen to Health & Safety standards
• Always deliver great interaction with staff and customers.
• Responsible for counting till at the conclusion of a shift
● plan and organise
● attention to detail
● Safe food/drink preparation
● problem solving
● ability to learn
● make decisions
● touch type
● Microsoft Office, word and excel
● Responsible handling of cash
● customer service
● team work
• safe food handling/prep
• nappy changing
• EYLF knowledge
Qualifications & Certifications
Endevour College of Natural Medicine
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more