- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I was a customer service rep,
-Answering phone calls
-liaising with managers
Little Learning School
From January 2013
CHILD CARE ASSISTANT GIRAFFE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE
April 2012 - November 2012
• Work with staff members to ensure the smooth operation of the day to day running of the centre in accordance to your centre's policies and procedures.
• Supervise and engage in the activities of a group of children.
• Positively interact with all children, nurturing their confidence and self-esteem, giving each child individual attention and comfort throughout the day.
• Assist in planning for the ongoing development of each individual child.
• Assist in the recording of children's development.
• Participate in supervising indoor/outdoor environments to provide safety for the children at all times.
• Communicate with parents as delegated by the room supervisor or Director.
• Attend to cleaning and housekeeping associated with the individual and group activities, experiences and routines.
• Attend parent/staff meetings as required
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER MCDONALDS
February 2012 - March 2012
• Responsible for meeting productivity standards.
• Maintaining kitchen to Health & Safety standards
• Always deliver great interaction with staff and customers.
• Responsible for counting till at the conclusion of a shift
● plan and organise
● attention to detail
● Safe food/drink preparation
● problem solving
● ability to learn
● make decisions
● touch type
● Microsoft Office, word and excel
● Responsible handling of cash
● customer service
● team work
• safe food handling/prep
• nappy changing
• EYLF knowledge