International Payroll Manager
manager - Scope up to 15 EU countries
Air Products - European payroll
From December 2010
Responsible for payroll operations for the 10 European countries, including key projects. Payroll outsourced with ADP. Scope extension to 12 other european countries. 5500 ees including expatriate and inpatriate. 17 Payroll Specialists.
1. Manage European payroll operations and service delivery.
2. Manage relationships with internal stakeholders.
3. Manage regional Sarbanes-Oxley 404 internal control activities.
4. Manage day-to-day operations, including solving operating problems and enforcing policies and administrative procedures.
5. Manage projects of improvements, stabilization, legislation related.
6. Drive continuous process improvement to improve payroll operating efficiency. Eliminate non-value added work.
7. Provide functional input and leadership to various cross-functional projects (improvement, divestiture, merge) related to the payroll operations.
8. Coach and develop staff. Complete all performance management activities.
9. Deliver service in compliance with corporate policies and practices, service level agreements, and external tax and legal requirements.
10. Manage vendors relationships for the Payroll Operations.
11. Influence decision making to ensure best practice processes are in place.
January 2009 - December 2010
scope up to 25 partners, EU, Middle East, Asia - Barcelona, Spain.
1. Ownership and responsibility for the business relationship with a designated set of partners,
2. Establish senior management contacts with close and effective collaborations with Partners
3. Gain overall Partner satisfaction with working in collaboration with ADP
4. Manage contractual amendments, renewals, terminations and financial conditions.
5. Certify annually, Partners contractual, Service and operational compliance audits
6. Conceive, validate and deploy the processes to support Partner compliance and management audits
Streamline - Partner Coordinator
September 2008 - January 2009
1. Provide dedicated operational support of all matters (balancing those demanded by our Clients) pertaining to the delivery of Partner services including;
2. Gain Partner satisfaction in working with ADP Streamline through effective operational relationships
3. Manage the operational day to day relationship for a defined set of Partners
4. Control Partner performance through the execution of regular Service reviews with Partners
5. Coordinate the efficient operational induction process for new/existing Partners into the network
6. Comprehend, retain and document with specialists, country specific information
(ACS) - Team Leader France payroll team Barcelona
February 2007 - September 2008
Spain. (ACS employee since Jan 2005)
1. Direct management of 7 HR data entry and HR Administrators agents
- Team administration
- Reducing turn over
- Knowledge transfer and cross training
- Controlling of Service Level Agreements on payroll and personal administration
- Controlling and follow up of the Quality plan
2. Relationship with the Client - HR community and employees, partners and internal support departments
- Maintaining constructive and efficient dialog, accurate setting of the systems
- Supervising the payroll and all its actors
3. Relationship with other country teams
- Participating in creation of regional and pan European synergies
- Sharing lessons learnt
4. Development of the Business
- Detecting and monitoring in scope/ out of scope activities
Qualifications & Certifications
Human Resources management
Institut catholique de Paris
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more