As a bank teller I don't have that much experience but I am willing to learn. I am a very fast learner but not only that I know I can be a good candidate, I can offer my experience as cashier, my responsibility, and I am also bilingual so I know I can be a very strong candidate.i can be very helpful with Spanish speaking customers. I have good experience dealing with customers. I can offer good customer service
From February 2014
• Create bouquets for customer orders and in-store displays
• Assist customers with purchases
• Answer the phone and provide answers for the customer's questions and provide information
• Bag, box or gift wrap merchandise
• Operate the cash register and give exact change and receipts
September 2011 - June 2012
• Issued receipts, refunds, credits or change due to the customers
• Responsible for rectifying the register at the end of the day and secured money and receipts.
• Prepared the register for opening operations.
• Verified debits and credits.
• Maintained, cleaned and sanitized the dinning area
July 2010 - September 2010
• Stocked merchandise for customer purchase
• Greeted customers, calculated and processed their order
• Washed dishes
Bilingual in Spanish. Fluent in speaking, reading and writing.
325 West Front Street
Plainfield, NJ 07060
908 456 4966
Qualifications & Certifications
Barack Obama Academy for Academic and Civic Development
Teen Parenting Program Daycare Center
Barack Obama Academy for Academic and Civil Development
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more