B.A. Business Administration, Majoring In Marketing And Human Resources
B.A. in Business Administration majoring in Marketing and Human Resources
Administrative Assistant/Assistant Recruiter
From February 2013
* Handle phone calls and schedule interviews for available positions.
* Enter applicants as well as new clients into the TempWare system; verify identifications and references.
* Print payroll for all temporary employees; prepare employment applications.
* Generate daily and weekly internal reports; order office supplies.
* Assist the recruiters with finding candidates and setting them up for assignments.
August 2012 - February 2013
* Greeted customers; placed and made their food orders.
* Baked bagels, muffins, and maintained cleanliness of the store.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
January 2008 - June 2011
* Processed phone orders for isovue and gastroenterology products.
* Assisted the warehouse by calculating pallet and truck counts for Cardinal's weekly orders.
* Became the dedicated bilingual representative for five pharmaceutical distributors.
* Issued tailgate sample orders and returns for recently manufactured products sent to Quality Control.
Customer Service Representative / Teller
August 2005 - August 2007
* Greeted customers; informed them of new accounts and investment options.
* Resolved customers' account problems and inquiries working toward customer satisfaction.
August 2004 - April 2005
* Greeted customers and assisted them with clothing purchases.
* Received and secured shipment of new products.
Qualifications & Certifications
Business Administration / Marketing and Human Resources
UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO