Claim you profile
I have been a nurses aide for dementia patient and hospice patients. Ran a Dementia unit for almost 5 years. I have done medication chart reviews, payroll, staff scheduling ,in services with families and many more jobs. The main concern is make sure the resident are well taking care of.
* Oversees the unit's daily operations; ensuring jobs are done correctly and efficiently.
* Create and maintain schedule for staff.
* Complete payroll.
* Chart reviews.
* Informs doctors of any changes in residents' conditions.
* Uphold policy and procedure of state legislation, as well as The Bristal's regulations.
* Act as a liaison between residents and their family.
* Run monthly meetings for the families to express their feelings and thoughts concerning their loved ones and the illness.
* Work closely with families and nurses for hospice patients, ensuring their comfort and needs are met.
* Attend meetings, in-services and conferences to continue expanding my knowledge of Alzheimer's/dementia.
* Participate in fundraising events to raise awareness in the general public.
* Oversaw staff.
* Distributed medication.
* Assisted doctors while they examined residents.
* Responsible for ordering the correct medications from the pharmacy.
* If needed, assisted with resident care.
Every year took residents to walk to raise money for Alzheimers research
Alzheimers Bake sale
We sold bake good to raise money for Alzheimer's research.
Qualifications & Certifications
Hicksville High school
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more