Founded in 1945, Chateau Lingerie was quick to make a name for itself on the international business scene, becoming a leader in undergarments. Chateau Lingerie continues in its role as an international player, confronting new challenges with ever-ascending success.
Reporting to the chief designer, responsible for designing prints, product booklets and garment approvals.
• Research trends, garments styles and colors, via online, trend sites and in store merchandise
• Design all over prints and spot prints for various brands
• Archive artwork and all client approvals
• Compile client booklets
• Garment and packaging approvals for various clienteles
• Out of state sample shopping with the Chief Designer
• Artwork and die lines for product packaging
• Prepare mock ups of garment boxes and hang tags for production
• Retouching and re-coloring photos for the website
Cad Analyst/ Graphic Designer
Sears Canada Inc
Sears Canada Inc. offers Canadian consumers a diverse array of shopping options, with department and specialty stores, Canada's most extensive general merchandise catalogue. Employed as a Cad Analyst/ Graphic Designer in apparel for Sleepwear and Intimates, Jessica Weekend and Jessica.
CAD Analyst/ Graphic Designer 2008-2013
Reporting to the product manager, responsible for designing all over prints, embellishments and embroideries.
• Actively researched trends via online trend forecast sites and in store merchandising
• Designed versatile patterns to be applied to final garment design
• Coordinated stylish color palettes and pattern collections for production managers and senior buyers for fabric creation
• Archived and classified past artworks into pattern categories
• Updated, organized and maintained minithumbs, line sheets and catalogue layouts
• Accommodated tight deadlines and assisted peers in order to expedite their workloads
• Improved and enhanced third party artwork
• Identified and communicated artwork mistakes to vendors for corrections
Amerella designs and markets a creative collection of sportswear and outerwear for women, men and children which is distributed to major retailers across North America.
Graphic Designer 2007-2008
Reporting to the production manager of women's sportswear, accountable for the creation of screen prints and appliques.
• Produced technical sketches and artwork on production for multiple lines
• Prepared presentation boards for each new season
• Analyzed and researched current trends
• Developed advertisements for print publication and in store advertising
• Formulated technical drawings of floor plans, store displays and hanging aids for vendors and retailers
• Assisted the production of artworks to meet company deadline
No Excess Inc
No Excess Inc. is a private company categorized under Urban European style clothing for men's and boys'.
Graphic Artist 2006-2007
Reported to the president, responsible for fashioning mock ups and completing artwork.
• Prepared artwork and technical drawings for production
• Designed sales books in PDF format
• Drafted labeling system for new women's line
• Approved artwork for vendors
Report Collection offer s a combination of fashionable sportswear that emphasizes detail, fit and comfort for contemporary man.
Graphic Designer 2004-2006
Reporting to the art director, accountable for formulating technical packages and incorporating modern runway looks in to custom artwork.
• Photographed garments for the production of sales marketing books
• Polished and corrected photographs for publication using Photoshop
• Conceptualized hang tags and heat transfers for new and existing clothing lines
• Introduced new advertising layouts for print publications
• Organized "as seen in" page layouts for the company marketing portfolio
I have been working in the textile industry for over 10 years. I have also done work for ladies, ladies intimates, girls, boys, mens, outerwear, and accessories.
Qualifications & Certifications
George Brown College
Illustration and Design
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more