- Part time
Worked at St Lukes Hospital for over 3 years. Outpatient area as well as all nursing homes. Ages from 4 day olds to 102 year olds.
Phlebotomist Lab Tech
St. Lukes Quakertown Hospital
April 2010 - August 2013
All Blood Draws. Emergency room ICU Med Serge Psychiatric Care as well as all nursing home draws.
April 2010 - April 2011
* Performs venipuncture and capillary puncture collections on patients handling processing laboratory specimens clerical duties associated with the collection and processing procedures
* Performs equipment maintenance, computer entry and communicates with hospital staff physician offices and referral laboratories
* Phlebotomy requires independent judgment in the performance of the assigned duties in accordance with safety and organization policies and procedures
* Provides coverage at varying work stations (outpatients, accessions, support, clerical, and community health fairs) as assigned
* Main location of blood draws - all contracted nursing homes local and non-local
* Hired as permant part-time after one year of successful performance as a Phlebotomist, 4/10 to 4/11.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more