Claim you profile
- Part time
Worked at St Lukes Hospital for over 3 years. Outpatient area as well as all nursing homes. Ages from 4 day olds to 102 year olds.
Phlebotomist Lab Tech
St. Lukes Quakertown Hospital
April 2010 - August 2013
All Blood Draws. Emergency room ICU Med Serge Psychiatric Care as well as all nursing home draws.
April 2010 - April 2011
* Performs venipuncture and capillary puncture collections on patients handling processing laboratory specimens clerical duties associated with the collection and processing procedures
* Performs equipment maintenance, computer entry and communicates with hospital staff physician offices and referral laboratories
* Phlebotomy requires independent judgment in the performance of the assigned duties in accordance with safety and organization policies and procedures
* Provides coverage at varying work stations (outpatients, accessions, support, clerical, and community health fairs) as assigned
* Main location of blood draws - all contracted nursing homes local and non-local
* Hired as permant part-time after one year of successful performance as a Phlebotomist, 4/10 to 4/11.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more