Claim you profile
I have excellent keyboarding skills. My current wpm is approximately 100/wpm with 99% accuracy.
Senior Billing and Enrollment Clerk
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
From July 2013
Responsible for processing billing correspondence and enrollment applications.
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
April 2013 - July 2013
Responsible for processing insured's medical claims.
November 2009 - July 2013
Responsible for total care services of family pets.
United Business Media
April 2005 - November 2009
Responsible for pagination of specific titles.
• Consultation with editors regarding decisions related to problematic pagination issues.
• Implementation of filters for quality of exchange programs for versatility of all input platforms.
• Importation of files, photos, captions, maps etc. for pagination of titles.
• Decisions of spreads to meet specifications of printer.
Front Desk Receptionist & Scheduler
October 2003 - March 2005
Responsible for receptionist duties, billing and scheduling. This position also included
advising on payment options and long-term concerns regarding medication costs.
Professional Transcription, Inc
April 2001 - April 2002
Responsible for technical reports, correspondence and chart notes. Specialties include orthopedics,
pediatrics, neurology, hematology, oncology and ophthalmology.
Editing/Typesetting Manager - Composition Division
UG/GGS Information Services, Inc
September 1995 - February 2000
9/93 - 2/00
Responsible for the overall management of typesetting and editing for mathematical and foreign language college level textbooks.
• Supervised and directed daily activities of 8 typesetters and 2 editors.
• Proficient in the use of PentaMath and PowerMath for front-end and desktop platforms.
• Managed and coordinated all original keyboarding for internal as well as external services for both front end and desktop platforms, including new implementations, training and all required preparations and scheduling for all complex college textbooks awarded.
• Implementation and production of manuals, filters for quality control and exchange programs for versatility of both platforms.
• Implementation and management of internal charts and lists for entire production floor.
• Improved typesetting quality by 75% through external training and internal R&D.
• Responsible for achievement of divisional quality standards.
September 1994 - September 1995
Responsible for the editing of original keyboarding as well as authors' and publishers' alterations.
March 1993 - August 1994
Responsible for original keystrokes for entire titles of college level mathematical and foreign language textbooks as cottage worker.
Typesetter/Editor - Composition Division
Waldman Graphics Inc
March 1988 - July 1993
Responsibilities included the original keyboarding and editing of complete titles.
• Met establishing project deadlines 100% of the time.
• Achieved abstract design for mathematical equations for college level textbooks.
• Edited author/publisher changes at galley level as well as page level stages.
• Loaded system data enabling the use of advanced system capabilities.
• Training of entry level keyboarding.
Qualifications & Certifications
Lincoln Technical Institute was the trade school I attended in order to receive my MCSE certificate.
Brookdale Community College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more