Claim you profile
Local Business Development Manager
From October 2013
The main focus of my role with Listers Group is to manage existing accounts and also to generate new business accounts. My key duties are as follows;-
• To deliver the marketing strategy through driving promotions and offers to customers in order to generate sales and maintain customer relationships.
• Achieve agreed sales targets through new sales.
• Support the sales teams with the sales processes.
• Be an ambassador for SEAT and a main area contact for local businesses and corporate car drivers.
• Proactively generate new appointments, follow ups, prospecting and sales presentations.
Sales Development Manager
April 2013 - October 2013
My main objectives whilst working for TPS was to generate income through parts sales to both new and existing customers. My role was very customer focused and I visited customers daily in order to maintain and build customer rapport and increase customer expectations through the service I delivered.
• Carry out market analysis and research and identify opportunities to maximise business potential.
• To be organized with appointments, follow ups, prospecting, sales presentations.
• Maintain accurate records for expenses, customer feedback and a detailed customer database.
• Ensure competitive rates were available to customers, ensuring that focus was on any promotions.
• Develop effective working relationships throughout Listers Group.
Customer Service Team Leader
Birmingham Int. Airport
September 2009 - March 2013
As a Customer Service Leader my aim was to effectively manage a team of 32 staff, in order to achieve the business goals and targets. I would ensure that staffs were motivated and enthusiastic in order to maximize sales potential. We managed a professional service for all customers to the airport and strived to exceed customer expectations as every opportunity. My role as manage also required me to develop the team through training, performance management and investing in building team building. Some of my duties and responsibilities are:
• Coaching and influencing sales team to maximize performance.
• Lead on Performance management and staff scheduling and planning..
• Lead on recruitment and induction training for all new employees.
• Drive and influence store sales and ATV.
• 3rd Party Engagement.
• Dealing with escalated customer complaints.
Customer service Advisor
Alpha Duty Free BHX
January 2005 - September 2009
September 2002 - June 2004
(voluntary) Serenity Hairdressers
December 1999 - June 2002
Qualifications & Certifications
Smith's wood Secondary School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more