Product Marketing and Management
LGP Consulting, LLC
March 2008 - March 2008
• Provide business planning, product management & marketing consulting services to help scale new services and initiatives. Client groups include: Consumer, Enterprise, Online Services and Communications Sector.
Vice President & Senior Product Manager
June 2005 - March 2008
• Developed new products & services to diversify revenue, increase loyalty and improve customer experience. Teams included Consumer Savings, Consumer Checking, Fee & Income
• Managed strategic vendor relationships to deliver consumer checking services.
Senior Product Manager
July 1996 - June 2005
• Business planning - Developed forecasts, strategy, plans & resourcing.
• Consumer marketing - Created customer targets and messaging across print, online, TV advertising. Drove press coverage with local market events & viral marketing.
• Retail Category Management - Managed channel programs, campaign planning and real-time demand forecasting for all Microsoft retail titles for Holiday and Back to School. Improved profitability by 40% inventory optimization over prior year.
• Launch teams - Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Office 97
Procter & Gamble
May 1995 - August 1995
• Developed supplier strategy as part of SAP implementation. $500K/yr benefits at test site.
Licensing & Entertainment Intern
June 1992 - September 1992
• Evaluated new product lines based on entertainment and industry trends.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Notre Dame
University of Michigan - Stephen M. Ross School of Business