Claim you profile
Product Marketing and Management
LGP Consulting, LLC
March 2008 - March 2008
• Provide business planning, product management & marketing consulting services to help scale new services and initiatives. Client groups include: Consumer, Enterprise, Online Services and Communications Sector.
Vice President & Senior Product Manager
June 2005 - March 2008
• Developed new products & services to diversify revenue, increase loyalty and improve customer experience. Teams included Consumer Savings, Consumer Checking, Fee & Income
• Managed strategic vendor relationships to deliver consumer checking services.
Senior Product Manager
July 1996 - June 2005
• Business planning - Developed forecasts, strategy, plans & resourcing.
• Consumer marketing - Created customer targets and messaging across print, online, TV advertising. Drove press coverage with local market events & viral marketing.
• Retail Category Management - Managed channel programs, campaign planning and real-time demand forecasting for all Microsoft retail titles for Holiday and Back to School. Improved profitability by 40% inventory optimization over prior year.
• Launch teams - Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Office 97
Procter & Gamble
May 1995 - August 1995
• Developed supplier strategy as part of SAP implementation. $500K/yr benefits at test site.
Licensing & Entertainment Intern
June 1992 - September 1992
• Evaluated new product lines based on entertainment and industry trends.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Notre Dame
University of Michigan - Stephen M. Ross School of Business
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more