Claim your profile
If you are looking for a part-time worker who is hard working, confident, trustworthy, reliable, self-motived and who has excellent communication skills then I believe that I am that person.
I attend Reigate College and I am looking for part-time work on weekdays after 4.30pm and on either Saturday or Sunday morning. I am happy to be flexible around my College commitments.
I have lots of childcare experience at a local nursery that, as well as looking after the children, has given me good experience with interacting and dealing with parents. My strong ability to communicate together with excellent interpersonal skills means that I am ideally equipped to effectively and confidently deal with customers of all ages in a friendly and professional manner.
I am a quick learner and I believe that I can make a real difference for your business. I look forward to hearing about any opportunity you may have.
1) St Johns Nursery
Dates Attended: Wednesday 5th June -
Wednesday 24th July 2013
Address: St Johns Nursery
Qualifications & achievements
• Emergency First aid trained. (course taken in September 2012)
•Got to my Gold belt in Choi Kwang Do (martial arts)
•Regular Child-minding work for Children a variety of ages.
•Prefect at the Warwick School.
Description in the Job role are:
• Supporting the children in their learning.
• Planning activities for gross and fine motor skills.
• Preparation of snack time.
• Help support of the nursery SENCo officer.
• Organizing new profile files for the new starters in September.
2) Childminding for Liz and Jon Cottrell
Address: 9 The Fairways Mobile number for Liz: 07818054242
Redhill Mobile number for Jon: 07967098798
I have been looking after their two children, aged 5 and 7 for just over a year on a regular basis.
Duties have included:
• Putting the children to bed.
• Several 'overnight' sitting.
• Doing their tea.
• Bedtime stories.
3) Child-minding for Mr and Mrs Van-Cromptant
Address: 25 Kingsfield way Mobile number for Mrs Van-Cromptant:
Earlswood, Redhill 07983610711
Description of the Job:
I collected their child aged 4 from her nursery session and then took her to the family home.
Duties of the job role have included:
• Serving Lunch and sometimes dinner to the child.
• Short walks in the environment.
• Went to the park.
• Shopping at the shops in the town.
• Supported the child's learning in which she was doing at her nursery.
References available from all the names above.
Qualifications & Certifications
The Warwick School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more