Claim you profile
I have some experience as a receptionist, I gained this experience when I worked as a volunteer at moorland access centre. I booked people in on the computer and record what they came in for, answered the telephone, photocopying and I also helped people with the computer when needed.
I have good communications skills, telephone manner and I am computer literate I have RSA initial text processing, clait and ECDL.
From September 2013
Make tea trolley and serve cups of tea to the clients
* Wash up
* Help serve the lunch
* And play games with the clients
Moorland Access Centre
Greeted visitors and signed them into the signing in sheet on the computer
• Answered telephone queries
• Logged customer activity such as job search, use of computer and telephones
• Assisted customers with using a computer including CVs and job search
• Sorting mail
January 2009 - January 2010
Meeting and greeting customers
• Serving customers at the sales counter and processing cash transactions
• Offering face-to-face advice to customers on the stores products
• Ensuring all areas are clean, adhering to the company policies and procedures
• Stock replenishments
Qualifications & Certifications
english level 1 & 2, ECDL and maths level 1
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more