Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
All facets of running an office with regard to Office Manager and Bookkeeping.
Executive Office Manager
FRIEDMAN, HARFENIST, KRAUT & PERLSTEIN
July 2003 - October 2013
• Managed all Accounts Payable and Receivable functions for annual revenue of $10 million.
• Handled client disbursements and billings utilizing the Juris program.
• Maintained all Escrow and Bank Accounts using QuickBooks.
• Processed weekly payroll for a total of 40 exempt and non-exempt level employees using ADP
• Worked with outside accountant and other consultants as deemed necessary.
• Performed Human Resources Generalist functions, including interviewing clerical staff applicants.
• Responsible for administration of company employee benefits program including 401K.
• Maintained inventory, procurement and negotiating pricing of office supplies and monitor usage.
• Oversaw equipment leasing program including follow through on maintenance contracts and renewals.
• Responsible for bookkeeping of other LLCs associated with the sale and management of real estate.
• Served as American Express Representative reviewing monthly bill for 16 Firm cardholders approving and allocating expenses accordingly.
• Conducted New York State Workers Compensation Audit and other audits as required.
SIDNEY A. SASS ASSOCIATES, INC
August 1995 - June 2003
• Managed all facets of bookkeeping including processing of payroll.
• Processed quarterly withholding reports and taxes using One-Write Accounting and QuickBooks.
• Handled Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable including collections.
• Acted as liaison with the insurance carriers to ensure timely transmission of premiums.
• Completed insurance carrier audits to certify that all records were accurate and up to date.
• Conducted applicant interviews and responsible for new hire orientation.
• Administered company benefit program and served as carrier contact.
Customer Service Representative/Administrative Assistant
EASTERN FINDINGS CORP
March 1993 - August 1995
• Managed accounts receivable in excess of $250,000 monthly.
• Processed customer orders and updates customer information in computer database system.
• Called prospective customers in designated market areas to solicit business.
• Identify, research, and resolve customer issues.
• Performed general administrative duties.
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more