- Full time
- Part time
- One time
All facets of running an office with regard to Office Manager and Bookkeeping.
Executive Office Manager
FRIEDMAN, HARFENIST, KRAUT & PERLSTEIN
July 2003 - October 2013
• Managed all Accounts Payable and Receivable functions for annual revenue of $10 million.
• Handled client disbursements and billings utilizing the Juris program.
• Maintained all Escrow and Bank Accounts using QuickBooks.
• Processed weekly payroll for a total of 40 exempt and non-exempt level employees using ADP
• Worked with outside accountant and other consultants as deemed necessary.
• Performed Human Resources Generalist functions, including interviewing clerical staff applicants.
• Responsible for administration of company employee benefits program including 401K.
• Maintained inventory, procurement and negotiating pricing of office supplies and monitor usage.
• Oversaw equipment leasing program including follow through on maintenance contracts and renewals.
• Responsible for bookkeeping of other LLCs associated with the sale and management of real estate.
• Served as American Express Representative reviewing monthly bill for 16 Firm cardholders approving and allocating expenses accordingly.
• Conducted New York State Workers Compensation Audit and other audits as required.
SIDNEY A. SASS ASSOCIATES, INC
August 1995 - June 2003
• Managed all facets of bookkeeping including processing of payroll.
• Processed quarterly withholding reports and taxes using One-Write Accounting and QuickBooks.
• Handled Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable including collections.
• Acted as liaison with the insurance carriers to ensure timely transmission of premiums.
• Completed insurance carrier audits to certify that all records were accurate and up to date.
• Conducted applicant interviews and responsible for new hire orientation.
• Administered company benefit program and served as carrier contact.
Customer Service Representative/Administrative Assistant
EASTERN FINDINGS CORP
March 1993 - August 1995
• Managed accounts receivable in excess of $250,000 monthly.
• Processed customer orders and updates customer information in computer database system.
• Called prospective customers in designated market areas to solicit business.
• Identify, research, and resolve customer issues.
• Performed general administrative duties.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more