PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Project Manager Assistant
January 2014 - March 2014
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for assisting their assigned Project Manager in the planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned construction projects. The ideal candidate will be required to assist their assigned Project Manager in coordinating all contractual requirements, design drawings, and project specifications that include, but not limited to:
On-Site Project Management
Project Coordination & Project Controls
Billings & Cash Flow Projects
Cost tracking for sequential costing
Job Cost Analysis
Project Schedule Adherence
Weekly OAC Meetings
Meeting Minutes and Documentation
Project Monthly Report Generation
Change Management Reports
Application for Payment Verification
Warranty Review & Procurement
As-Built Document Procurement
March 2013 - July 2013
Liaising with mines directly, regular services for Afrox Self Resc Pacs, Reports to Mine, Training Assistant, Technicians assistant(scheduling,bookings,reports, everything), Reception, Accounts, dispatching of drivers, payments, customer service, client liaison.
• Plan and prepare for servicing ResQpacs on customer premises.
• Give inputs and agree on greater plan for servicing with the Customer support manager.
• Provide and maintain vehicles, equipment and tools required for servicing.
• Conduct inspection and servicing on customer premises. Prepare for entry into mines
• Manage inspection data post servicing and assist in preparing for invoicing.
• Prepare inspection raw data for capturing into ResQpac database. Check accuracy of final reports.
• Process ResQpacs returned to SRD for repair.
• Hand over ResQpacs and associated documentation to SRD receiving inspection. Assist personnel in the identification of ownership of units.
• Improve the accuracy of ResQpac database re customer holdings of ResQpacs by conducting audits of lamprooms.
• Develop and maintain customer contacts at lamproom level.
• Manage the training and assessment of reportees based on documented servicing related processes.
• Support ISO9001: 2000 drive through dedicated process ownership of relevant servicing processes.
• Ensure the safety of self and team by following SRD and customer safety regulations/procedures.
From August 2013
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES, PROCEDURES, RULES AND REGULATIONS
Specialized Area and Improvement Districts
• ESTABLISHMENT OF A CITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
• APPROVAL OF A CITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT PLAN
• APPLICATION ADVERTISING OF INTENTION TO HOLD PUBLIC MEETING
• PUBLIC MEETING
• ADVERTISING OF APPLICATION AND OBJECTIONS
• MAJORITY SUPPORT
• ESTABLISHMENT OF CITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT AND
• IMPLEMENTATION OF CITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT PLAN
• AMENDMENT OF CITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT PLAN AND
• EXTENSIONS OF TERMS OF CITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT PLAN
• CITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICTS – STRUCTURES AND FINANCE
• ESTABLISHMENT AND COMPOSITION OF MANAGEMENT BODY
• POWERS AND DUTIES OF MANAGEMENT BODY FINANCES
• DISSOLUTION OF A CITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
• MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
• GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
• RESIDENTIAL CITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICTS
• TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS
• REPEAL OF BY-LAWS
• OPERATIVE DATE
International project launch of new invensys wonder warren software
Qualifications & Certifications
WILLIAM HILLS SECONDARY SCHOOL
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more