Claim your profile
407 Durrett st. Springfield, TN 37172
Summary of Qualifications
• Over 10 years of job industry and restaurant experience.
• Customer Service experience involving progressive responsibilities, dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal clients.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Readily accept challenges, meet or exceed all business objectives.
• Proactive, motivated, quickly absorb and retain new information and procedures.
• Cooperative team player, who leads by example, with a hands-on approach to training and sustaining quality workmanship.
• AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Inventor. Bilingual, fluent in Laos and English, proficient in translating spoken Laos to English, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Express, Windows 95-2000, and XP
ITT Technical Institute Nashville, TN
Major Study: Associates of Applied Science Degree in Computer Drafting and Design
Graduate: December 2009
Work of Experience
Mahle 03/12/2007 - PRESENTNashville, TN
• Maintain quality and product and produce acceptable supplies. Taking precaution while working with carbon filter and following the guide procedures. Entering numeric or symbolic data source documentation.
Sterling Card Solution 02/12/2008 – 02/01/2010 Nolensville, TN
Inkjet Operator/Magtech and Barcode Verifier:
• Being very detail oriented in order to encode and process data account information onto each card
Collins & Aikman 04/09/2004 - 02/09/2006 Nashville, TN
Machine Operator/Relief Operator/Rework Assembly:
• To set up and operate injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials, install dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps and tools. Set machine controls, regulating machine temperature, volume of plastic, and molding procedure.
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more