Mitre 10 Head Office - Corporate
From March 2014
Working within reception a reception environment providing a telephone answering, admin and reception service as well as organising the post, welcoming visitors and providing hospitality towards guests and clients.
• Answering all incoming calls/ emails and re - routing them to the relevant parties.
• Meeting and greeting visitors insuring they are signed in and inducted.
• Dealing with any enquiries at the reception.
• Data entry onto internal systems.
• Reporting any problems to the office manager.
• Ensuring that the reception, kitchen and mailroom area is tidy and clutter free.
• Monitoring stationary stock and reordering when required.
• Operating a computer system and switchboard.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Can offer a warm and friendly greeting to visitors.
• Smart, presentable appearance.
• Ensuring a efficient running and operation of the Reception desk.
• Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Self motivated, proactive and hardworking.
• Ability to listen and anticipate.
• Fully aware of all Health and safety legislation relating to office work.
• Good IT skills Word, Excel, Email and internet.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more