Auto Property & Casualty Adjuster
Well-qualified Property & Casualty Adjuster with 16 years of successful experience in positions of increasing responsibility and duties. Available for long or short term P&C, assignment projects.
Independent Property & Casualty Adjuster
From April 2009
* Inspect and calculate auto,heavy equipment and light crane damages with market values.
* Conduct catastrophic damage appraisals- property & casualty claims handling
Sr. Auto Damage Field Adjuster
Travelers Insurance Company
March 2005 - April 2009
*Conducted auto damage appraisals, secured market values on total loss vehicles and settled claims.
* Inspected Tractor Trailers, boats, motorcycles, RV’s, light property and heavy equipment damage.
Auto Damage Field Inspector
Government Employees Insurance Company
December 1997 - October 2004
* Resolved complex diminished value claims. Settled on Autos, Boats, Bikes, RV's, and HE.
* Assisted Direct Repair Shops in achieving monthly goals and maintaining increased productivity
* Conducted in house desk reviews and monitored 200 field appraisers in an 11 state region.
A. 2012-13 Recognized for receiving 100 % A1 Rating on random client customer service follow up
surveys. Recognition also included in house file reviews along with field auto damage appraisal
re-inspections directly related to quality, consistency, client procedure, cost effectiveness and
overall estimating product.
Qualifications & Certifications
Material Damage Appraisal
Crawford School of Appraisal
Small Business Management
El Centro College / Business Management