Claim you profile
Auto Property & Casualty Adjuster
Well-qualified Property & Casualty Adjuster with 16 years of successful experience in positions of increasing responsibility and duties. Available for long or short term P&C, assignment projects.
Independent Property & Casualty Adjuster
From April 2009
* Inspect and calculate auto,heavy equipment and light crane damages with market values.
* Conduct catastrophic damage appraisals- property & casualty claims handling
Sr. Auto Damage Field Adjuster
Travelers Insurance Company
March 2005 - April 2009
*Conducted auto damage appraisals, secured market values on total loss vehicles and settled claims.
* Inspected Tractor Trailers, boats, motorcycles, RV’s, light property and heavy equipment damage.
Auto Damage Field Inspector
Government Employees Insurance Company
December 1997 - October 2004
* Resolved complex diminished value claims. Settled on Autos, Boats, Bikes, RV's, and HE.
* Assisted Direct Repair Shops in achieving monthly goals and maintaining increased productivity
* Conducted in house desk reviews and monitored 200 field appraisers in an 11 state region.
A. 2012-13 Recognized for receiving 100 % A1 Rating on random client customer service follow up
surveys. Recognition also included in house file reviews along with field auto damage appraisal
re-inspections directly related to quality, consistency, client procedure, cost effectiveness and
overall estimating product.
Qualifications & Certifications
Material Damage Appraisal
Crawford School of Appraisal
Small Business Management
El Centro College / Business Management
Crawford School of Appraisals
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.