Claim you profile
I have a good understanding of the criminal justice system from historical, sociological and legal perspectives, including current theories and research. My Knowledge of criminological theories about why people commit crimes and the roles of state and non-state agencies in regulation and policing is profound.I am a member of the Howard League for Penal Reform . In April 2012 I trained as a volunteer with Birmingham Prison under Prison Link. The main objectives of Prison Link are to help ex-offenders find accommodation, training and employment on release. It also helps them to access a network of providers that assist with drug rehabilitation or other resettlement needs. I used this as an opportunity to gain an insight in Prison Work and new experience in my field of study.
Order Processing and Logistics
Thyssen Krupp , Mannheim-Germany
January 2007 - June 2009
• Process and coordinate Whole goods orders for Customers from Africa and Europe
• Negotiating Freight rate with logistics providers (truckers, cargo railway, shipping lines, Air freight rates etc).
• Select and Coordinate logistic channel possibilities with different logistics providers.
• Proactively keep clients informed about updates in logistics and transportation
DHL Packet station Nürnberg,Germany
January 2005 - December 2006
• Contact for DHL national and International customers in reporting, identifying and settling transportation and shortage claims.
• Responsible for filing recovery claims with Insurance Company and transportation companies to safeguard the rights and interest of DHL customers.
• Coordinated with accounting department and various factories issues related to claims payment.
• Constantly refined the process and system for claims handling to improve customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Criminology
Birmingham City University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.