From April 2012
Assisted in taking care of four children (two sets of twins, five and thirteen-year olds).
• Shared in routine family chores and light housework such as making the kids' beds, helping them straighten their
rooms, childrens' laundry, meal preparation, etc.
• Involved with reading to the children, homework, playing games, taking them on outdoor activities, as well as driving the children to school and all their various after-school activities.
Industrial Restaurant Designs, Brazil
August 2010 - January 2012
Researched for prospective clients
• Analysis and development of data using the entire Brazilian network to create client portfolios
• Task Manager for the sales force
• Created proposals of potential client designs
• Follow-up visits with prospective clients
• Acted as interpreter/liaison for American prospective clients
January 2008 - August 2010
Recruited and trained new employees on fragrances and makeup.
• Designing and setting up store displays
• Opening/closing the store, balancing registers, ordered supplies/inventory from distributors, created financial
reports, customer service
• Organization of the store
• Assisted in fashion shows that used our line of makeup
• Promotion, exposure, sampling, tutorials, demonstration of new products
Children's clothing, Brazil
August 2007 - December 2007
Organized store displays, ordered inventory, promoted merchandise, etc.
Qualifications & Certifications
Colorado Mountain College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more