From January 2013
Shop drawing and coordination of different trades
- MOE (ministry of education - KSA)
DEP - Design Engineering
July 2009 - December 2012
- Design of Mechanical Systems (HVAC, Gas System, Plumbing and Fire Fighting ) based on international codes and standards (ASHRAE, NFPA, BS-British Standard, NFC- Normes Françaises) for projects in Lebanon and the Gulf region.
- Software Usage (Carrier-HAP, Autofluid, Cadworx 3D)
- AutoCAD Drawings (Design, Shop Drawings, Composite Drawings, Risers, Sections, Isometrics, etc )
- JODP [JABAL OMAR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT]: water supply designer
- PNU [PRINCESS NORA UNIVERSITY-Riyadh, KSA]-Central Library: Coordination and Shop Drawings.
- QUATALUM [Quatar Aluminium Factory]: shop drawing /construction phase
- Sheraton Four Points Hotel- Lebanon (Graduation project).
-Oger Beyrouth: CAF (chargee d'affaire) on PN04-Medical & Research Center.
• In charge of the plumbing and fire fighting drawings
• Coordination between different trades and with different departments
Trainee Mechanical Engineer
SDT - Services
July 2008 - May 2009
- Al Buteen tower-Dubai (Hotel and residential): assisted in the design and calculation of different mechanical systems
- DIP (Dubai Investment Park-Office building): Drainage, Water Supply using solar panels, Fire fighting and HVAC Services]
Qualifications & Certifications
Collège des Soeurs du Rosaire
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more