From January 2013
Shop drawing and coordination of different trades
- MOE (ministry of education - KSA)
DEP - Design Engineering
July 2009 - December 2012
- Design of Mechanical Systems (HVAC, Gas System, Plumbing and Fire Fighting ) based on international codes and standards (ASHRAE, NFPA, BS-British Standard, NFC- Normes Françaises) for projects in Lebanon and the Gulf region.
- Software Usage (Carrier-HAP, Autofluid, Cadworx 3D)
- AutoCAD Drawings (Design, Shop Drawings, Composite Drawings, Risers, Sections, Isometrics, etc )
- JODP [JABAL OMAR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT]: water supply designer
- PNU [PRINCESS NORA UNIVERSITY-Riyadh, KSA]-Central Library: Coordination and Shop Drawings.
- QUATALUM [Quatar Aluminium Factory]: shop drawing /construction phase
- Sheraton Four Points Hotel- Lebanon (Graduation project).
-Oger Beyrouth: CAF (chargee d'affaire) on PN04-Medical & Research Center.
• In charge of the plumbing and fire fighting drawings
• Coordination between different trades and with different departments
Trainee Mechanical Engineer
SDT - Services
July 2008 - May 2009
- Al Buteen tower-Dubai (Hotel and residential): assisted in the design and calculation of different mechanical systems
- DIP (Dubai Investment Park-Office building): Drainage, Water Supply using solar panels, Fire fighting and HVAC Services]
Qualifications & Certifications
Collège des Soeurs du Rosaire