Business Analyst Banking
worked as a banker since 2010
Personal Banking Officer
From December 2012
Supporting the Head of Branches
* Opening customer accounts by recording account information
* Recommending potential products or services to management by organizing and analyzing customer needs
* Maintaining customer records by updating account information
* Preparing products or services reports by collecting and analyzing customer segments
* Resolving products or services problems by clarifying the customer's complaint
* Assisting the manager of branches to preserve and assign retail's production.
Bank Of Beirut, Jal
August 2010 - November 2012
* In charge of Process and maintain records of customers under Banking Secrecy.
* Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
* Explain, promote, or sell products or services such as winner's account, savings bonds, money transfer orders, and BOB products, using computerized information about customers to adapt recommendations.
* Receive and count daily inventories of cash, drafts, and collection of international checks.
* Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks as well as bills procedures.
* Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, saving plans.
* Compose, and mail customer statements and other correspondence related to issues such as discrepancies and outstanding unpaid items.
* Inform customers about foreign currency regulations, and compute transaction fees for currency exchanges.
* Follow daily international rate sheets or computer displays.
* Processing daily start and end of day bank's organism as well as backup to bankmaster data system.
Serene Real estate Owner
July 2009 - August 2009
of " Le Gray Hotel " Down Town Beirut, Lebanon
* Worked on Pre-opening fixed Assets venture
* Performed stocks executive administration
* Achieved the Allocation of the Hotel properties
* Developed schemes methodologies in conjunction with the team to work on pims2
* liaised with the implementation of the team
* Followed up and managed fixed assets allocation and the distribution of resources.
* Estimation and assessment of the Assets distribution in team evaluation
* Administrated work errands through following team's job
Trainee, Centre soffile Achraffieh head office, Lebanon
From September 2008
* Appraise and save corporate information.
* Offer Loans and Advances to customers.
* Apprehend Provisions for risk and Charges.
* Perform Counter operations.
* Achieve Retail operations.
Trainee, Dora branch, Lebanon
Bank Of Beirut
July 2008 - August 2008
Perform customer operation
* Retail division review
* Selling Strategies and Customer servicing.
* Understanding of Investment Funds.
1- Feasibility study in Cooperation with the Financial manager for Grand Hills Village Hotel, Broumana, Lebanon
* Invested capital, VAN, BFR, DR Return on investment length.
* Cash flows actualization, TRI before and after BFR Variation.
* IP profitability indices.
2- REUTERS DEALING ROOM-USEK
* Financial Engineering: forward contracts, option contracts and financial instruments.
* Bonds, durations and convexity.
* Derivative securities, mutual funds.
* Acquaintance to Bloomberg and ability to work on Demo Account
3- Participated in the USEK Forum in May 2009 as a member of the forum and a contributor for Casper&Gambini's and as a provider of a panel simulation of marketing Round Tables Including:
* Internal analysis, the marketing Mix, SWOT analysis
* Marketing Objectives, Marketing strategies
January 2005 - July 2007
for Notary Public, Zalka, Lebanon
* Assisted with general accounting procedures.
* Assisted with customer related issues.
* Assisted with the Allocation of Municipal Taxes.
* Submission experience into law acts in order to fulfill relative clients operations
Child Care Colony of Baskinta
June 2005 - September 2005
El Maten, Lebanon
Saint Vincent School for the nuns of Charity
* In charge of an infant division at School.
* Provided Child care as a team animator.
* Assisted in the organisation of ceremonies.
Qualifications & Certifications
consultancy and Engineering
Universite Saint Esprit Kaslik
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more