I have training and specialized knowledge of Copper network. Fiber optics and telecommunication instruments and switches, which qualify me for this highly technical work. I can begin immediately and I am so available to train apprentice telecommunications line repairers, if needed. I have 5 years of experience in communication sector, in addition to superlative PC skills.
I am skilled at working with clients, technical, and business teams to provide information and solutions to potential and existing issues. My ability to produce innovative and effective designs, work as a team player, I would like to bring my more than 5 years of expertise and knowledge to work for your firm. I realize you have your choice of individuals to hire, but I hope you will give me the opportunity to meet with you, so I can assure you of my ability and experience and talk over what you expect from the people you work with.
It would be very grateful, if you give me an opportunity to discuss how my abilities are beneficial to your firm.
Thank you so much for taking a moment to consider my resume and to read this cover letter.
NETWORK PLANNING ENGINEER
Optical Fiber Cable
March 2008 - May 2012
Duration: From March 27th 2008 to May 7th 2012.
Role and Responsibilities:
❑ Network Planning and Implementation and ISP of OFC (Optical Fiber Cable) for the broadband connectivity. Mapping of all Access/Building nodes and making an Access Ring with the Fiber Termination plan.
❑ Planning for Broad Band connectivity (VPN, DIA, Voice, Leased Line and Video) to High Value customer on Wire line.
❑ Customer site visit for detailed study of requirements and study the feasibility for connectivity.
❑ Releasing the Construction drawing (Auto CAD) & detailed Splicing plan to the Construction team to lay & terminate the BA ring Fibers at BAN location.
❑ Throughout these planning also implement the guidelines of ISO to deliver the customer services on fiber.
❑ Installation and maintenance of 2.2 mtr, 1.8mtr ETSI rack in GSM and CDMA BTS site.
❑ Site survey and planning of LOS Equipments in Bangalore cluster for Reliance Communication.
❑ Planning for new connectivity of BTS sites on fiber and upgrading of existing BTS sites.
❑ Conduct the Acceptance test of the BA ring fibers before handing it over to OSP-O&M team.
❑ Performed successful commissioning of DLC.
❑ Responsible for O&M of Lease line and VPN circuits given to various corporate.
❑ Root cause analysis of the faults and ensuring proper implementation of corrective actions to eliminate the changes of any equipment malfunctioning.
❑ Looking after the planning and deployment of the whole EDP (Wire line) Project in Bangalore Cluster.
❑ Coordination with the other departments for proper execution of the various projects.
❑ Expertise in all aspects of indoor and outdoor installation activities
❑ Knowledge of lying and installation of indoor/outdoor fiber and copper network, jointing, splicing and termination of cables.
❑ Handling cross functional activity with transmission team as & when required while provisioning/maintenance a circuit end to end.
❑ Handled various test & measurement equipment (tester-E1,...
Bharti Airtel Ltd
October 2005 - March 2008
❑ Working as Network Support Engineer (Voice, DSL).
❑ To Test the Health of the Copper in the Network elements like MDF, Piller, DP & get it rectified.
❑ To co-ordinate with different departments like Switch, BCC & Service Division to resolve the customer issues well with in the SLA,
❑ To own the Responsibility of maintaining the MDF, Piller and DP.
❑ Worked on Router, Switch, HUB and Modem.
❑ To own the Responsibility of maintaining the MTTR< 4 Hrs,
❑ To own the Responsibility of maintaining the ART< 2 Hrs,
Organization: United Telecom Ltd, Bangalore
Worked as a Junior Engineer in UNITED TELECOMS LIMITED for Six months.
❑ CDMA Mobile testing
❑ Mobile software loading and assembling, Trouble shooting
❑ TP 360, TP 990 Telephone PCB testing, assembling and trouble shooting
Reliance Communications Ltd
Current Employed: Sultan telecom (TSC) Kuwait
KNPC (Kuwait national petroleum
Corporation) and KOC (Kuwait Oil
Company) telecom project.
Current Designation: Telecom supervisor
Duration: From May21 2012 to present.
• Conduct survey of sites and Preparation of required drawing, cost Analysis for OSP
• Civil work with OFC cable and relating documents for the implementation projects.
• Communicate and Coordinate with, Subcontractors, Outsource
Partners, Client representatives for the execution of projects.
• Arranging the required safety measures for employees at site as per rules and regulation during the execution of work.
• Supervise and managing the activities of team members such as civil Technicians / FOC Splicer's, skilled and unskilled labors for execution of
Civil Work i.e. Trenches, Installation of Manholes / hand holes / Making hole in existing M.H. and fixing PVC duct/Sub duct /PEC/PE pipes.
• Supervise and directions to civil/cable technicians, heavy duty drivers, heavy Equipment operators, skilled and unskilled laborers at site.
• Supervise OFC/Copper Cable Pulling in duct or laying of direct buried.
• Supervise the OFC Splicing and termination, ODF/FDF.
• Handling petty cash and managing expenditures for execution of running new and ongoing projects.
• Preparing all drawing, documents and bill of quantity for FTTX / FTTH work filed.
• Proactive in anticipating problems in implementation site and come up with solution before they occur.
• Complies with, at all times, with all Company safety procedures.
• Attends training courses / seminars, etc. as required by the company.
Organization: Reliance Communications Ltd
Qualifications & Certifications
Diploma in Electronics and communication Engg
Electronics & communication Engineering
Mallik Sandal Polytechnic